Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

OK girls, you got me.  I'm starting my 30 day shred right now!     I have had the DVD forever and never really got into it.  I find Jillian slightly annoying, but I think this time I'll mute it and just follow along.

Wish me luck!

Never thought about muting it. That might make the experience a lot more enjoyable!

Originally Posted by DwBride2Be View Post

OK girls, you got me.  I'm starting my 30 day shred right now!     I have had the DVD forever and never really got into it.  I find Jillian slightly annoying, but I think this time I'll mute it and just follow along.

Wish me luck!

Wow! Great job!! I must try this too!

Originally Posted by cantstopsmiling View Post

I've been using this dvd and I've lost 10 lbs in 19days doing it! I would love to get Jillian as a personal trainer for the weeks before my wedding !!! LOL

I just started it today, and I am really out of shape lol.  I don't want to set an unrealistic goal for my self but I would like to lose around 20 pounds before my wedding next Feb.  my only concern is when to buy the dress, because if I lose I worry it won't fit or if I gain again.  I have struggled with my weight for a few years now so it's tough.

So I'm back on the weight loss horse and back to doing the 30 Day Shred video. I completed level 1 and I'm currently on Day 3 of Level 2 and all I can say is OUCH! This is kicking my butt but I'm going to push through and get it done. How many days did it take you all to not feel like you're dying in level 2 and to move on to level 3?

I just started this DVD on Monday, so I'm not sure about level 2 or 3, but geez, this makes me realize just how out of shape I am! I am hoping that if I stick with level 1 for 10 days I will be ready to move to level 2 and try to finish up the program in 30 days. I have been eating better this year and definitely think that adding the additional exercise into the mix has helped. I have been stable at my weight for about 2 months now, granted, I wasn't watching what I was eating as well as I could have been, but after 2 days of using this video I am down 2 lbs :) I am hoping that using this video, along with some of Jillian's other ones that I have heard good things about, I will continue to loose the weight and be closer to my goal by the time I get married!

For me I found by the 4th day my body had adjusted to the new exercises and I wasn't sore after that - I still felt it but at least I could move without saying ouch.  I have done the 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 90 and now I'm working on the extreme Shed & Shred.  Out of all them my favorite has been the 30 Day Shred.

Originally Posted by LalaJ View Post

So I'm back on the weight loss horse and back to doing the 30 Day Shred video. I completed level 1 and I'm currently on Day 3 of Level 2 and all I can say is OUCH! This is kicking my butt but I'm going to push through and get it done. How many days did it take you all to not feel like you're dying in level 2 and to move on to level 3?

i've been doing this dvd for a week and am loving the results so far! my body is getting toned faster than when i did Insanity! and that's saying something... i have been eating well and doing this 20 min workout and I can tell the difference. can't wait to see the full results in 30 days!