Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
I'm going to move on to Level 3 tomorrow morning. Is it weird that I'm really nervous about it? LOL
ha ha! Jillian taunts you in level 3. I would be cussing her out- if I could breathe! It doesn't start out too bad, but I'm a puddle of sweat on the floor at the end.

i just moved on to level 2 yesterday and i about had a minor heart attack...LOL. i am going to alternate between 1 and 2 to keep a good variety. i have definitely noticed a difference in muscle tone as well as endurance.

So I didn't get a chance to do level 3 this morning because I had to pack for Dallas before work. Maybe I'm just scared and keep putting it off. Gotta do it... gotta do it.... gotta do it!!!!!!

Hey girls, I am ordering this DVD this morning! But I was wondering what levels of weights should I buy also? 3, 5, 8 and 10 lb? Or can I get away with just 5 and 10 lb weights?

I use 5 lb weights and I think any more weight than that would be way too much! You could always start out with 3 and work your way up to 5. So glad you're hopping on the Shred bandwagon!!!

OK so I probably just need 3's and 5's. Do I need anything else other than a yoga mat?

I'm so excited to do this - if I can get muscles like you Casey, I'm all over it!