• 9,532 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:54 PM

Woohoo! Way to go Alyssa and Tammy :)

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 04:42 PM

Geez, pretending to be brides or btb is really shady business. thanks for the heads up Alyssa!
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

OOOOO this really bites the big one ... I sat the whole ride home just thinking about this ... now I just want to cancel and throw it all at her... but my wedding is in 6 weeks... CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! Oh what to do now

#14 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tammy Host
          well you may want to let them know that not only are they banned but their unscrupulous business practices were exposed.

they may not have been brides...they may have been this vendor pretending to be a bride.
          Thanks so much for the heads up! Is it possible for you to give us the fake usernames? I recently received a great quote from her, so this is so disappointing. I've seen some other BDW users talking so highly about Sharon's flowers and I loved her designs, but now I just wanna know who was actually a legit customer or not.

#15 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:41 PM

I wonder if anyone has already received their flowers?

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MarieSam
              Holy crap! This is the company I was going to use based on what other brides have said on this forum
              OOOOO this really bites the big one ... I sat the whole ride home just thinking about this ... now I just want to cancel and throw it all at her... but my wedding is in 6 weeks... CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! Oh what to do now
              Thanks so much for the heads up! Is it possible for you to give us the fake usernames? I recently received a great quote from her, so this is so disappointing.
              I wonder if anyone has already received their flowers?
              I am going to assume if any "real" brides have used her on here, they will see this thread and speak up. Anyone out there?

#17 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:30 PM

you're welcome girls - we hate sneaky vendors! just be honest and follow the vendor rules and you will get plenty of business KWIM?!?

#18 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:51 PM

shady people. shame on them. i have a feeling they won't be getting any more BDW business. stupid, stupid, stupid people. they didn't realize what could have been, and decided to be shady.

way to go alyssa! keep our BDW safe and honest!

#19 DLyteful

DLyteful
                  • 879 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

WOW. Thats too bad for them. Amanda, did you already give them money? if not, you could look around and see if anyone else can do your flowers within the time you need them...

#20 jmiranda

jmiranda
                    • 697 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:43 PM

Nice job Alyssa and Tammy! I dont understand the need to be soliciting business by deceit. They could have easily just followed the rules and the BDW ladies would have contracted them by word of mouth.

Amanda sorry that you are put in an uncomfortable position. It is unfortunate that they are the cause of how you are feeling at the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users