Seems to good to be true- HM in MAUI!

Jacqueline

Joe and I are going to MAUI for our Honeymoon! I'm super excited! We originally wanted to stay in Tahiti for 5 days, and than go to Maui. But after talking it over last night, & being on the phone with TA, we finally decided to fly into Maui and stay there. Though it would only be a day maybe, I didn't want to lose days/time in airports traveling. I hope I made the right decision. I just want to get there, relax & not have to think about cutting our days short and packing things back up to go elsewhere. We arrive in Maui on the 11th (yep the Mon after I get married so I will be a busy lil bee) and leave to come home on the 23rd. We're staying at the Ka'anapali Beach Club. If anyone has any experience with this hotel, or Maui in general- places to go, eat, shop- please let me know :o) smile03.gif

The TA needs to call us back regarding the air fair today to finalize things but it seems like we are good to go!

smile72.gifsmile72.gifsmile72.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a ball in Maui! Just make sure you pick up one of the coupon books thats at the airport. Its full of great deals.

There are lots of restaurants & bars that had 2 for 1 specials on Front Street.

If you plan on going to a Luai, we went to one in Wailea. It was one at the Marriott (I think) which is right next to the Grand Wailea.

Anyway, you're going to have an amazing time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
Thanks guys! Yari I will PM you in few, thanks!!

I'm so excited. I'm telling my family now that they may never see me again after my wedding, as I might just stay in maui forever hahaha
You're making me want to go back right now!!! The sand, the water.....Gosh, I'm having withdrawals right now!!!