Seems to good to be true- HM in MAUI!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:18 PM

Joe and I are going to MAUI for our Honeymoon! I'm super excited! We originally wanted to stay in Tahiti for 5 days, and than go to Maui. But after talking it over last night, & being on the phone with TA, we finally decided to fly into Maui and stay there. Though it would only be a day maybe, I didn't want to lose days/time in airports traveling. I hope I made the right decision. I just want to get there, relax & not have to think about cutting our days short and packing things back up to go elsewhere. We arrive in Maui on the 11th (yep the Mon after I get married so I will be a busy lil bee) and leave to come home on the 23rd. We're staying at the Ka'anapali Beach Club. If anyone has any experience with this hotel, or Maui in general- places to go, eat, shop- please let me know :o)

The TA needs to call us back regarding the air fair today to finalize things but it seems like we are good to go!

#2 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:21 PM

That's so exciting!!! I've never been to Hawaii, so no info here, but sounds like you guys are going to have a fantastic HM!

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:26 PM

I love Maui, it is my favorite island!!!

PM if you want some info.

#4 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:57 PM

We had a ball in Maui! Just make sure you pick up one of the coupon books thats at the airport. Its full of great deals.
          There are lots of restaurants & bars that had 2 for 1 specials on Front Street.

If you plan on going to a Luai, we went to one in Wailea. It was one at the Marriott (I think) which is right next to the Grand Wailea.

Anyway, you're going to have an amazing time.

#5 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

That resort looks so unreal!!! We aren't doing a HM but now you've got me thinking!!

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:42 PM

Thanks guys! Yari I will PM you in few, thanks!!

I'm so excited. I'm telling my family now that they may never see me again after my wedding, as I might just stay in maui forever hahaha

#7 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                Thanks guys! Yari I will PM you in few, thanks!!

I'm so excited. I'm telling my family now that they may never see me again after my wedding, as I might just stay in maui forever hahaha
                You're making me want to go back right now!!! The sand, the water.....Gosh, I'm having withdrawals right now!!!

#8 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:17 PM

hahaha yayyy! i kinda felt like if i go to hawaii i should travel and see more than one island but we aren't. i guess we do day trips, ? i dunno how close the islands are though so we will figure it later.

#9 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:19 PM

I cant wait to hear all about it when you get back. I've never been to HI but we are planning on going for our 1yr anniversary/honeymoon
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#10 royfa

royfa
                    • 2,201 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

That's really exciting! I never went there but it's on my list!!!

I hope you will post a few pics once you're back!
                      Fannie & Pierre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users