Some teaser pictures (Pro and Non-Pro)

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:08 PM

Beautiful!!!!!! Can't wait for more, I'm glad you had such a wonderful wedding

#52 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

You made a gorgeous bride Alyssa! Your flowers looked amazing! And I love your BM dresses, fun! Post more pics! Oh yea, Congrats Mrs!

#53 HotTamale

HotTamale
      • 304 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:12 PM

Congratulations, girl! I was looking forward to seeing your pics and review. I knew you would be a beutiful bride, and I was right - you and your husband make a beautiful couple - can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Again, Congratulations!

#54 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:15 PM

Congratulations Mrs. Alyssa Im so happy for you. Although there were things that didnt go as planned you and hubby look amazing. Everything looks so beautiful. You look so beautiful in your dress. I loved how your bridesmaids looked in their VS dresses great choice. And the background is to die for.

I cant wait to see more pictures keep them coming.

#55 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:50 PM

You look so hot. Straight up hot. I can't wait to see more!

#56 ColleenMarie

ColleenMarie
            • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:51 AM

Alyssa, where did you get the bridesmaid dresses? I love them and all the different options in wearing them. They are perfect for a beach wedding!

#57 MissLucky7Bride

MissLucky7Bride
              • 147 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:48 AM

You are a Mrs.! Congrats and welcome back. Thank you for sharing your photos! Looks like you had a joyous day! Can't wait for more pics and your comprehensive review!

#58 gwynemark

gwynemark
                • 96 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 03:09 PM

Going to Hawaii for 2 weeks takes a toll on the EMAIL inbox as well as the VOICEmail box. Geesh, been working non-stop just to get back to people. Our dang AUTOREPLY on our email didnt work so nobody understood why we didnt write them back for 2 weeks. HA! None the less we are catching up and will be working HARD on Alyssa's photos this week and next. I may send her a few more teasers over the weekend. HA! isnt that a tease in itself. GOD I LOVE MY JOB! Anyway, let me tell you something that Alyssa's review doesnt say. Alyssa and Karrem are just flat out amazing people. Heck, everyone in the wedding party was a lot of fun and great people. Treated us like family.

thanks for a great time guys!

#59 syl1115

syl1115
                  • 789 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

Alyssa,

Your pictures are wonderful. You two make a beautiful couple and you look so happy together. I'm glad things went well.
                    Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#60 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kate.com
                      thanks for sharing Alyssa! You are a beautiful bride!! And I love youtr "B" parasol! Where did you find it?
                      Let me know if you would ever part with it!
                      Congrats and enjoy being a newlywed!
                      Your pics are beautiful! Did you use the "7 dress in One" for you bridesmaid dresses?? If so, what did you think of it?
                      Can't wait for the review & more pics!
                      Congrats!
                      Yes, that is the VS 7in1 dress - my bridal party LOVED it, they were so comfortable and all got to wear it how they felt most comfortable plus they all will wear them again and again. all good - highly recommend them!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
                      You looked GORGEOUS!! And that place is so beautiful! everything looked perfect! Did you carry the Parasol & Flowers??
                      Either way...Wow..Even though there are only a few pics they are amazing!
                      Congratulations!!
                      No, i only carried the flowers - the girls carried the plain parasols instead of flowers and i used the B one only for pictures.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JennyK
                      gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! How'd your girls like your fabulous gifts? hehe
                      They LOVED them and all seemed really happy :)

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ColleenMarie
                      Alyssa, where did you get the bridesmaid dresses? I love them and all the different options in wearing them. They are perfect for a beach wedding!
                      Victorias Secret 7 in 1 Dress

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gwynemark
                      Going to Hawaii for 2 weeks takes a toll on the EMAIL inbox as well as the VOICEmail box. Geesh, been working non-stop just to get back to people. Our dang AUTOREPLY on our email didnt work so nobody understood why we didnt write them back for 2 weeks. HA! None the less we are catching up and will be working HARD on Alyssa's photos this week and next. I may send her a few more teasers over the weekend. HA! isnt that a tease in itself. GOD I LOVE MY JOB! Anyway, let me tell you something that Alyssa's review doesnt say. Alyssa and Karrem are just flat out amazing people. Heck, everyone in the wedding party was a lot of fun and great people. Treated us like family.
                      thanks for a great time guys!
                      Awwww - thanks to you guys! and more teasers sounds exciting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users