• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:20 PM

i think people that make this should take a pic and post it in the thread...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#32 Tara

• 473 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:41 PM

This is amazing! I am off to the kitchen to try it! It can be my personal birthday cake. :)

#33 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      i think people that make this should take a pic and post it in the thread...
      I wish I had! If I make it again soon I will take a pic. Promise!

It looked a lot like the pics you posted at the very beginning. Almost exactly. It pouffed out just like in the pic you have in a weird angle - it looked bizarre.

I think the only difference is that mine was a bit darker and the chocolate chips you could see bits of them melting in mine. :) If I wasn't so stuffed I'd be off to the kitchen again tonight...

#34 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

thank you for the recipie!

#35 mikandtet

• 67 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:48 PM

Yummy! and so easy to do!
          ~*~The best revenge is living your life well~*~

#36 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

I agree with Tammy - I want to see pics of each person's cake! Mmmm! I haven't tried this yet.

#37 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

Ok Im bumping this because Chef Price and I are making it for his school recipe shortly. I dont have baking cocoa so we are using chocolate milk mix

#38 Kat81

• VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:25 PM

So, I made this twice the other night. I guess I was doing something wrong. Mine was really thick and didn't poof out of the cup. It was just alright.... I don't know what I was doing wrong.

#39 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

It was a little dry however the chef is sitting here eating eat now and he says with eybrows up and a smile on the face that it was good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users