Photo

Where is everyone registering?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 JoLo908

JoLo908
  • 889 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:38 PM

Bed Bath and Beyond! They are SO helpful!!!

#22 Tracy

Tracy
    • 281 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:08 AM

We are doing: Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond and Pottery Barn (though I love Pottery Barn, I found I had a hard time finding very much stuff to register for there - i mostly picked frames and bathroom stuff).

#23 hayley

hayley
      • 70 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:42 AM

Im registering for a honeymoon registry, Bed Bath and Beyond, and I haven't figured out the third. I heard at Bed Bath and Beyond they will give you cash for your returns instead of store credit!

#24 AnneW

AnneW
        • 127 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:54 AM

We are registered at Williams-Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, and Target. I only wanted to do two places, but we just couldn't decide on just two:)

#25 ikupoo

ikupoo
          • 171 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:13 AM

I alredy live with my fiance and we have everything that we need, so I decided to import a photographer that we really want from Monterrey and have people contribute money towards that.
            I used to work at crate and barrel, and I thought it was strange that some people to register for $3 wooden spoon... I've always thought that wedding gifts were meant to be memorable (not that anything is wrong with that!)

#26 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:09 AM

Same case for me - we already live together and I've been single for so long - we have everything... apart maybe from a motorcycle that my FI really wants :D

So we're registering for the honeymoon. Candle dinner for two, bottle of champagne with strwaberries in the room, breakfast in the room, massage, zip lining, excursion to Coban, scuba diving... lots of things to do

#27 candiekiss

candiekiss
              • 98 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:45 PM

We are probably doing the typical registry; Bed Bath & Beyond, Target and Macy's.

#28 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:51 PM

We are going to register at Pottery Barn, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target(maybe)

#29 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

target. everyone loves tar-jay, and they are pretty much everywhere in the states. besides that, you can accept gift cards on your registry, which could be used for ANYTHING ... even photo-developing!

also we figured target is pretty cheap. we don't expect gifts from anyone, especially those spending so much to come to the DW ... this gives them a cheap option if they're the type to insist on giving something.

#30 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Casey*
                      I feel like when I go look at these places to register at, I don't see anything I want... and when I can't get stuff, then I want everything in the store!

Am I alone here?
                      LMAO! you're definitely not alone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users