Sign in to follow this  
meagan

I Broke My Engagement Ring!!!!

Awww.. that really sucks

I know what you mean - being without your ring.

When I first got mine, It needed to be sized - 2 weeks, then recently the tension setting came loose when I caught the edge in the washing machine... (I support you in doing dumb things with your e-ring on), it needed 2 weeks for the repair.... I got it back last week... but now....

This Thursday, I give it up for another month, to have my custom band made....

On the bright side, at least it is repairable!

I lost my diamond about 2 weeks after I got my e-ring. Luckily, we had insurance on the ring so it was replaced without charge, but it over 6 weeks. Since it was so soon after we got engaged, people kept asking to see my ring and I had to tell them I lost it. I felt so stupid. It sucks not having your ring...I feel your pain!

I was afraid to read this post but finally decided to sneak a peak. I'm sorry your ring broke, that sucks. But i'm so glad that it is fixable, the diamond was lost, and it will be fine. It really stinks not having your ring. I haven't had mine for 2 months because my wedding band is being made to match so i know how that feels.

smile03.gif Thanks everyone! I am feeling better about it all, but I am still really bummed (especially every time I look at my finger).

You have all made me feel better....no one else seemed to understand how upset I was. You're the best!

Click the image to open in full size.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics