Sign in to follow this  
meagan

Need help picking Bridesmaid gifts!

I was thinking of doing the same thing but after seeing all the other places that sell adorable starfish necklaces for less I think I'd rather get my matron of honor that and then something else, maybe a personalized robe, makeup bag, pay for her BM dress, spa gift cert... just some thoughts

i found my silver starfish necklaces on e-bay for about $20.00 each. Unless you have loads and loads of money, i personally think spending amost $1000 on 2 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls is very extravagant. I got my 3 bridesmaids persoanlized passport holders, starfish necklace, tank top that says bridesmaids and waffle robes...for my flower girl and ring bearer, I am getting them T-shirts. Probably spent total of $250 on everything.

I am doing spa wraps and tote bag both monogrammed with their initials! I will have them match the wedding colors. Hopefully, they will use them a lot!

I also am using smartypantsboutique.com

I am doing spa wraps and tote bag both monogrammed with their initials! I will have them match the wedding colors. Hopefully, they will use them a lot!

I also am using smartypantsboutique.com

wow thats crazy...I actually bought all my female guest those same necklaces in silver except they were knock offs. i got them off of ebay for $6.00 each. The boxes looked cheap though so I purchased white boxes and tossed them in there with a hot pink ribbon

Ok so yesterday I bought the knock off of the Tiffany Starfish necklace off ebay 7 of them for like 70$ I think...I didn't want to buy them from multiple sellers so I contacted one seller directly and we figured out how much for each and shipping outside of ebay and I am hoping they will come any day now and be perfect

star fish necklace, Jewelry Watches, Collectibles items on eBay.com