Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Exercises to STOP doing!

i knew the inner/ outer thigh machine would be on here, but I didn't expect to see the leg extension. that's one of my favorites. but, i keep the weight light & always isolate my hamstrings too so there is that balance.

Very interesting, my sister and I have a guy we work with once a month at our gym and he has us doing the leg extension and inner/outer thigh machines. My legs are definitely really sore today from doing them yesterday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsRust View Post
Very interesting, my sister and I have a guy we work with once a month at our gym and he has us doing the leg extension and inner/outer thigh machines. My legs are definitely really sore today from doing them yesterday!!
i still think the leg extension is a good exercise. just don't overdo it & work your hamstrings too.

when i worked at a gym I had to show people the thigh machine too, but I never did it myself.

I always do the thigh machines and they do nothing for my thighs. LOL. Its pathetic. I find that just like the article says squats or lunges are much better to work those areas.

Damn machines! LOL.