Photo

Chocolate Brides: Hair Question

• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#571 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

I am now contemplating wearing my hair down but Im worried about the humidity. If I do the Brazilian Keratin treatment I'm hoping that will help.

#572 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
    • 278 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

So my FI said absolutely NO WEAVE but I am not able to accomplish my style without it (although I've never had it before)! Guess I'll be looking for something else......... {sigh}   the things we do for love........

hair.jpg

#573 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

MsSmithToBe I think if you do the Keratin treatment you'll find that even with the worst humidity (and I should know because FL's humidity is killer), your hair won't frizz. 

BrideLovingCJ sorry to hear this....I've never worn weave before but I will be getting clip ins for my big day...actually I got them already. Another BDW bride put me in touch with the company she model some clipins for. If you search back in this thread her name is Danyelle. If you go to her blog she has pics with it in. Will he let you wear clip-ins?

#574 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
        • 278 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

Clips would probably be an option as I could wear them for the ceremony and pics but could take them out by the time we have out "alone time" together that evening.

Originally Posted by JanineA 

BrideLovingCJ sorry to hear this....I've never worn weave before but I will be getting clip ins for my big day...actually I got them already. Another BDW bride put me in touch with the company she model some clipins for. If you search back in this thread her name is Danyelle. If you go to her blog she has pics with it in. Will he let you wear clip-ins?

#575 Danyelle

Danyelle
          • 368 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:32 PM

BridelovingCJ check out www.luxuryhairplus.com call Lisa (the owner) and she will hook u up with some incredible quality hair.

#576 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
            • 278 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

Thanks Danyelle!!

Originally Posted by Danyelle 

BridelovingCJ check out www.luxuryhairplus.com call Lisa (the owner) and she will hook u up with some incredible quality hair.

#577 MysTea

MysTea
              • 559 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by JanineA 

MysTea, I think I may have some before and after pics of my own hair when I did my BKT. Though in the pics you won't probably see much difference cause my hair is relaxed, its really when I would wet my hair you would see a major difference. If I find them I will post them.

I guess u never found those PICS!?!! and I still have no clue what to do with my hair...It is in a pixy cut right now but im trying to grow it long enough to put clipins or something..smh...

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#578 Mischaka

Mischaka
                • 969 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:11 PM

I want to get a weave but I'm thinking of something curly. I don't know. I keep going back and forth.

#579 Sheree10

Sheree10
                  • 1,026 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

So everything worked out well with my hair.  Before I left I got a fresh relaxer and a full weave( new technique called braidless weave where hair is attached to links and tracks attached without braiding). I found a hair lady on the island and the day before the wedding she did a trial for me and we decided what I would do for the wedding. The morning morning of, I washed my hair and the stylist blew it out and styled it.

I got relaxed straight hair from Indique and it looked very natural. When I went to the beach I wore a white bucket hat so I woudn't get my hair wet and it was just fine.

http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#580 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
                    • 282 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:25 AM

So I think I might change my hair once again 3rd revision lol.  What about this with a flower?p-side-swept-hairstyles-p04.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users