Jump to content

Photo

Chocolate Brides: Hair Question


  • Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#411 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
  • Jr. Member
  • 483 posts

    Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

    Just wanted to share my hair inspiration pics and pics from my hair trial a couple of weeks ago. I had a partial sew-in done in Atlanta where I live before heading to Miami for the hair trial. My stylist left some of my own hair out in the front, sides, and back. We used Milky Way Saga premium 100% human hair (color 1B), 14”. This hair is really good quality; it doesn’t tangle or shed much and it washes well. I’ve washed it a couple of times already and I have had the hair in for close to three weeks now.

    I had the hair style/makeup trial done in Miami, where we will be getting married. I think it turned out pretty good. But, I think I will go a little shorter on the hair weave (10” or 12”) and will have my hair stylist in Atlanta leave a little more of my own hair out in the front for more volume. This was my first time having a sew-in.

    Hair Trial Pics
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.


    Hair Inspiration
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

    #412 JennandMike08

    JennandMike08
    • Jr. Member
    • 166 posts

      Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:36 PM

      ShortnSweet, it looks great! I'm looking at a similar style for mine as well. Though I might go with a wet and wavy sew in so I won't have issues with water int he days after.

      #413 Sheree10

      Sheree10
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,026 posts

        Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

        Shortnsweet: I love your hairstyle! It looks so classy and natural, perfect for your special day. The inspiration pics are great, thanks for sharing.
        http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

        BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

        #414 Sheree10

        Sheree10
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,026 posts

          Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

          sorry... double post
          http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

          BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

          #415 torywedd

          torywedd
          • Jr. Member
          • 169 posts

            Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

            quite classy.....i adore the look

            #416 shortnsweet7675

            shortnsweet7675
            • Jr. Member
            • 483 posts

              Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JennandMike08
              ShortnSweet, it looks great! I'm looking at a similar style for mine as well. Though I might go with a wet and wavy sew in so I won't have issues with water int he days after.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sheree10
              Shortnsweet: I love your hairstyle! It looks so classy and natural, perfect for your special day. The inspiration pics are great, thanks for sharing.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by torywedd
              quite classy.....i adore the look
              Thanks for the compliments ladies!

              #417 valentinbride

              valentinbride
              • Newbie
              • 31 posts

                Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:28 AM

                wow your hair is gorgeous! I still need to figure out what to do with my hair. I was reading some past posts and was wondering what happened to the ladies who already got married?

                #418 shortnsweet7675

                shortnsweet7675
                • Jr. Member
                • 483 posts

                  Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:41 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by valentinbride
                  wow your hair is gorgeous! I still need to figure out what to do with my hair. I was reading some past posts and was wondering what happened to the ladies who already got married?
                  Thanks. I was just glad to finally get the hair taken care of.

                  As for the brides that have already gotten married, I've seen a few of them post every now and then on other threads.

                  #419 TaniBBurwell

                  TaniBBurwell
                  • Newbie
                  • 57 posts

                    Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by shortnsweet7675
                    Just wanted to share my hair inspiration pics and pics from my hair trial a couple of weeks ago. I had a partial sew-in done in Atlanta where I live before heading to Miami for the hair trial. My stylist left some of my own hair out in the front, sides, and back. We used Milky Way Saga premium 100% human hair (color 1B), 14”. This hair is really good quality; it doesn’t tangle or shed much and it washes well. I’ve washed it a couple of times already and I have had the hair in for close to three weeks now.

                    I had the hair style/makeup trial done in Miami, where we will be getting married. I think it turned out pretty good. But, I think I will go a little shorter on the hair weave (10” or 12”) and will have my hair stylist in Atlanta leave a little more of my own hair out in the front for more volume. This was my first time having a sew-in.

                    Hair Trial Pics
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.


                    Hair Inspiration
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    I love that hairstyle!

                    However, I am 100% natural and I don't want to relax my hair for the wedding. It took me 3 years to get my hair pass my shoulders!

                    Do you think I can pull off that style without relaxing my hair?

                    #420 Mischaka

                    Mischaka
                    • Member
                    • 969 posts

                      Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

                      this is the problem i'm having now. my hair is pretty short but I do want to have it long and straight. but for me to be there a few days before the actual wedding and not be able to get involved with all the activites I want to do will just ruin it for me. I don't really want it wavy at least not for the wedding so i'm not sure what i'm going to do. my stylist wants me to pay for her to come down and do it...but that's not happening. lol

                      it would be nice if the salon at the hotel knew how to do my hair. but I just don't know if I can even trust it.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users