Jump to content

Photo

Grand Sunset Princess Resort


  • Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#491 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
  • Jr. Member
  • 484 posts

    Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

    Hi ladies!!! I did a quick, or not so quick review! lol
    any other questions don't hesitate to pm me!
    Here it is:

    http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438
    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
    Grand Riviera Princess

    http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

    #492 kristy1980

    kristy1980
    • Newbie
    • 37 posts

      Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

      This resort and all of the pictures you guys have posted look so beautiful. I just got a super price from my TA today for next April and I'm really leaning toward booking! I was wondering if anyone had any info they could send to me to give me an idea of wedding packages and extras etc. Let me know if you do and I'll send you my personal email :) Thanks everyone!!

      #493 SuzyQ76

      SuzyQ76
      • Jr. Member
      • 484 posts

        Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kristy1980
        This resort and all of the pictures you guys have posted look so beautiful. I just got a super price from my TA today for next April and I'm really leaning toward booking! I was wondering if anyone had any info they could send to me to give me an idea of wedding packages and extras etc. Let me know if you do and I'll send you my personal email :) Thanks everyone!!
        Send me your email, I have it all!!!!!
        Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
        Grand Riviera Princess

        http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
        My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

        #494 ccm

        ccm
        • Newbie
        • 17 posts

          Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:29 PM

          Can somebody tell me how much it costs for the private beach reception? Also are kids only charged half priced? Thanks

          #495 SuzyQ76

          SuzyQ76
          • Jr. Member
          • 484 posts

            Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ccm
            Can somebody tell me how much it costs for the private beach reception? Also are kids only charged half priced? Thanks
            it's $85 USD per person for the private beach reception with a minimum of 40 people (or if you don't have that many they will still charge you for 40)...as far as the kids price I'm not sure about. Maybe there is a kids price after the 40 person minimum price? sorry wish I could help you out more on that one!
            Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
            Grand Riviera Princess

            http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
            My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

            #496 sasse75

            sasse75
            • Jr. Member
            • 168 posts

              Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ccm
              Can somebody tell me how much it costs for the private beach reception? Also are kids only charged half priced? Thanks
              Yes, the kids are 1/2 price and do count towards 40 people minimum, at least that's what the resort charged me. As well I had them agree to charge me the kid's rate for our empty seats as we only had 35 people (30 adults and 5 kids). This goes for the Thai Beach Club & The Beach Reception.

              #497 StephyD

              StephyD
              • Jr. Member
              • 342 posts

                Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

                I'm trying to decide between the Grand Palladium and the Grand Sunset Princess resort. Can anyone send me the wedding packages info?? Also, do you have the WC's contact information? (phone number and email)

                Email me at: stephy38@hotmail.com

                What is the different between the Grand Sunset Princess and the Grand Sunset Riviera??

                Any info would be great!!! Thanks!!!

                #498 SuzyQ76

                SuzyQ76
                • Jr. Member
                • 484 posts

                  Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by StephyD
                  I'm trying to decide between the Grand Palladium and the Grand Sunset Princess resort. Can anyone send me the wedding packages info?? Also, do you have the WC's contact information? (phone number and email)

                  Email me at: stephy38@hotmail.com

                  What is the different between the Grand Sunset Princess and the Grand Sunset Riviera??

                  Any info would be great!!! Thanks!!!
                  I just sent you ALL the info I have and I'll send you the Wedding coordinators email as well, we had Patricia, and she's awesome!!!!
                  Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                  Grand Riviera Princess

                  http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                  My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

                  #499 Denise Cummings

                  Denise Cummings
                  • Newbie
                  • 11 posts

                    Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:54 PM

                    Has anyone legally married at GSP? If so, what did you need to do before going to Mexico and once you returned to ONtario?

                    Thanks for any info...I have been reading tons of differing opinions!!

                    #500 StephyD

                    StephyD
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 342 posts

                      Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

                      Thanks SuzyQ for all the info you sent!!!

                      I have a few more questions...

                      I guess we need to be there 4 business-days prior to the wedding... why is it 4 days when most resorts in Riviera Maya request you being there 3 days...?

                      Also... for the private Thai reception, if you do private (instead of semi-private), do you have a dance floor?

                      We are planning to have a private reception, with DJ and a dance floor... from the pictures I've seen, it looks pretty small, I'm just wondering if there would be enough room.

                      Also, what decorations do they put up for the reception?

                      What time do they hold the ceremony at?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users