Photo

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#81 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hi vgirl17, we are also having a 2010 moon palace, but in may - so we will be in bridezilla mode roundabout the same time! eeeccccckkkk!

It's murder how we can't book it for another few months, isn't it? I thought we would be able to start the booking process from this month, but still got a few months to wait!

We are going to send our STD's out towards the end of february, beginning of march...its highly likely we won't have our date confirmed by then, but we are using the std's more for people booking flights and accommodation. I'd like to think we will defo get the day we want, and if not, well everyone is staying 2 weeks anyway, so shouldn't be much of a problem! We are diying our std's and got them all ready to start printing! will start at the beginning of february! not long really!

we are using hansonellis for our invites - the message in the bottles, absolutely love them! we got a few made up about this time last year and used them to suprise everyone with our plans to marry...they went down a storm so thought it only fair we got one for everyone!

#82 msemi305

msemi305
    • 162 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

Hey I am a March 2010 bride, and have been for 3 months, wish you all the best...keep me posted on your planning...

#83 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

hi msemi305! welcome to the 2010 club - its soo exciting isn't it!?

#84 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
        • 336 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:35 AM

I'll be a 2010 bride also!! We're planning a Jan or Feb wedding! I'm not a fan of couples who have lengthy engagements, haha, so 1 year planning max! So much fun!

#85 arubabride

arubabride
          • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:25 PM

I'm a January 2010 bride. We will nail down a date once we check out our hotel in 2 weeks! We're staying at the Riu but checking out some other hotels. Time sure is flying by though. I got engaged in October and not it's only a year away!

#86 Squirly

Squirly
            • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

Nice to see that there are a few others planning so far ahead. We are looking at Feb 2010 and am already feeling overwhelmed with all the possible locations not to mention how many different hotels there are........ Right now we are trying to narrow it down between Jamaica, Myan Riviera or Cuba.

#87 michp

michp
              • 34 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:34 PM

I am helping my sister plan her Jan 2010 wedding in Playa del Carmen.... lots to do and feels like so little time...

#88 Melsha

Melsha
                • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:41 PM

I'm a 2010 Bride ... 16 March 2010 to be exact!

Azul Sensatori .... can't wait!

x

#89 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
                  • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 07:35 PM

Im an August 2010 bride!! I'm so ready to start planning, On Friday we are putting down our deposit with the wedding planner!! YEAH!!!

#90 kennynicole

kennynicole
                    • 54 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

Our wedding will be Jan 2010...there are lots of us out there. Our wedding will be in Cancun, Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users