Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#301 CrystalM

CrystalM
  • 829 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

OOps, posted and didn't mean to!

congrats to the other 2010 brides though!
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#302 michellerics

michellerics
    • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

I am a 2010 bride to be in Cuba as well! What resort are you getting married at? Yes, Jan is much cheaper. I;m a teacher, and we aren't getting married until April 8, 2010. How did you decide on Cuba? We are so excited about it!
      I don't think it's too early to plan in that you need to give people time to save up and there is paperwork and stuff to do (my fiance is divorced). Good luck!

#303 Joss

Joss
      • 188 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:31 AM

I can't believe i just found a 2010 thread now! Anyone get the feeling it feels like so far away one moment, and then impossible soon another?

#304 shan13

shan13
        • 189 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:24 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ashnic2005
          We are getting married on June 19,2010 in Cancun,Mexico
          YAY!!!!!! I have a date twin...Congrats!!!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by staceysbride
          congrats shan! How did you pick vegas??
          Thanks...we knew we wanted a DW but just didn't want folks to go broke doing it plus some might not be able to leave the country if you catch my drift...lol...and I also knew pkgs are cheap for Vegas!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by gokartmagic
          Shan-

Congrats!! I love Vegas!! Did you guys pick a location yet?? My cousin got married 2 years ago at the Venetian, it was absolutely fabulous!!!

We are actually doing it off strip in a chapel downtown..Vegas Weddings..great reputation & reviews....cus service awesome!!!

#305 Alli

Alli
          • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:18 AM

I am a 2010 bride. Getting married April 19,2010 in Punta Cana at the Majestic Colonial. I'm so excited! I know the time will fly by.

#306 FatCracker

FatCracker
            • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

Congrats to all 2010 brides!!

I'm getting married May 3, 2010 at Magen's Bay in St. Thomas.
              We are cruising down on Carnival, but have an on island WC.
              We originally wanted to elope but decided to invite around 20 people, based on the RSVP's looks like we may only have 2-4 guests...8 )
              That just means I can splurge more on the Cruise OOT bags...yay!
              Everything is booked, so all there is to do now ... is wait...

Thanks to all the brides for the great information and ideas!

#307 ms_ev78

ms_ev78
              • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Hi!

My name is Emily and we're probably getting married Sept 2010 in St Thomas but nothing is definite yet. We're starting to research some hotels to check out when we visit in a couple of months. There are so many mixed reviews on travel sites regarding the quality of the rooms but I think it will really help to see it for ourselves. But even visiting now is not a guarantee of what to expect when the day actually comes....but maybe I'm just over-thinking things. Ughhhh.....

But it's nice to visit this site and get some tips and not feel so crazy! LOL!

Happy Planning to everyone!

#308 OchieBride

OchieBride
                • 109 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

We're getting married Oct 2010....is there anything on here with suggested planning timelines, like when to send STD's etc...?

#309 OchieBride

OchieBride
                  • 109 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

Congrats to you both! June 19th is a great day... my bday . We are doing October 2010 in Jamaica and quite frankly I feel overwhelmed with all of the details it takes to pull off a wedding

#310 heartbeat

heartbeat
                    • 228 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:06 PM

So I recently switched over from being a 2011 bride to 2010.... hopefully oct just waiting on ROR to get back to me and let me know if they date is avail!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users