Photo

Any other 2010 Brides out there????

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#201 Spursfan

Spursfan
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

Im getting married 7th April 2010 in Jamaica. It seems ages away but im sure it will com round quickly.
    Congratulations to everyone and good luck with your planning.

#202 adurrell

adurrell
    • 49 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

Hi blushing bride! I've been emailing with Yulina and also Rosa. They seem really nice. The response time has been great too. My fiance and I are having a symbolic wedding. We're getting married a couple days before we get to Dominican Republic so we don't have to go through all the translation of the documents and pay any fees. We're not getting married until 2011 so we still have a ways to go.

#203 blushingbride

blushingbride
      • 366 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

Hi adurrell! Welcome to the forum! It's never too early to start planning, so gather as much info as you can. :) I'm now actually working with Rosa; when I booked my date it was with Yulina. They seem to change the WC alot, lol. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

#204 blushingbride

blushingbride
        • 366 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Samantha23
          We are planning to get married in August of 2010!!
          I know this is early, but I feel like there is so much to be done and so much to research.
          I can't get off this site, It's just so helpful.
          Happy planning to everyone!!
          Samantha, it is not too early at all! Congrats and have fun in the planning!

#205 adurrell

adurrell
          • 49 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

Thanks blushing bride. How do I upload pictures and things on here? I'm very new to the site and have no idea. lol Have you already purchased your dress? When should I actually book my wedding date? Are you having a reception? How many guests are you having? Have you sent out STDs yet? Lots of questions! lol

#206 McToasty

McToasty
            • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:46 AM

I'm a 2010 bride tooooo! i emailed the WC at Paradisus Punta Cana a few days ago but no reply yet. Should i send a follow-up email? or just call them? What's the average wait-time? The wedding isn't til August, but i'm just a little anxious. lol...

Thanks guys!

#207 blushingbride

blushingbride
              • 366 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by adurrell
                Thanks blushing bride. How do I upload pictures and things on here? I'm very new to the site and have no idea. lol Have you already purchased your dress? When should I actually book my wedding date? Are you having a reception? How many guests are you having? Have you sent out STDs yet? Lots of questions! lol
                Here is a thread that talks all about uploading signatures, pictures, etc.
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32313

Yes, I have purchased my dress; just last Saturday actually. I'm so excited - although the wedding is still a year away, I had the fear I wasn't going to find one I truly loved.

I see we're getting married at the same resort! Congrats! I would suggest booking as soon as you have a date because they can book up pretty quickly. The only thing is that if you are going to have a civil ceremony, sometimes the judge doesn't hold a date if it's more than a year away. I would suggest emailing your WC and finding out availability.

It's just my FI and I that are going to DR; no guests. When we get back, we will have a casual, BBQ party...like a celebration for all of our friends and family.

#208 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
                • 89 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:35 PM

I just set my date! June 12, 2010...Happy Planning everyone!

#209 staceysbride

staceysbride
                  • 245 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

congrats on setting a date barefootbeachbride!

#210 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                    • 295 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:55 AM

hey gals,
                      i finally set my date...Sunday, April 18, 2010'

paradisus palma real, punta cana DR

yayyyyyyyyyyy i just ordered my stds from vista print...i hope i luv them
                      "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users