Sign in to follow this  
Jorxa

Hola! Cabo bound! (maybe)

Hello!

I am trying to plan a December 14, 2008 wedding. I know it's soon. I know.

Still, I am thinking Cabo and I think it's doable.

I haven't had a lot of luck getting responses from resorts. Marquis Los Cabos has not gotten back to me in 2 weeks. I decided that was not a good sign so I looked into Cabo Azul. It looks like that wedding will cost a million dollars! So, now...I don't know. I am frustrated and disappointed and I've already started having migraine headaches over the whole wedding thing. This is supposed to be fun, right?

Thanks for posting so much good information and so many photos. It's such a huge help!

JJ

JJ,

Are you going to use a WC?? If so I contacted April at Baja Weddings and she is great at contacting you promptly and getting all your needs and questions handled. If not, thats ok too, but she sent me beautiful pictures of the Westin and Sheraton that you could use for your ceremony. Let me know if I can help you at all.

Welcome, JJ. Is your heart set on Cabo? From what I have seen on this forum, there are other destinations that are much more affordable. Good luck making your decision and happy researching!