Sign in to follow this  
member08

Beach Bridal Shoes/Sandals

Hey all you beach brides. What kind of shoes are you planning to wear or have worn for your wedding? I want to be barefoot on the beach for my wedding, but wear shoes around the resort and during reception. Don't want to wear just a basic flip flop...but definitely a flat sandal. Any ideas or websites to try? I've been looking but haven't come across much.

Google barefoot sandals they are stunning and can be made in any color you want.

The bottom of your foot is bare and then you have beads/gems from yor middle toe up around your ankle.

Sounds strange but they are fab for a DW.

Both myself and my bridesmaid will be wearing them.

I'm going with barefoot sandals to I seen the ideal on here and thought they were great !!! I'm making them for my self and my MH and then just switching to cute flip flops for after. My feet seem to swell as soon as the plane lands in mexico from the change in heat so flip flops are my shoe staple!!

I am also going with the barefoot sandals. I think that they are fantastic! Plus it's a wonderful thing knowing that all of the ladies in the bridal party won't be in horrible pain by the end of the night from high heels!