Photo

Iberostar Brides....POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
1814 replies to this topic

#1751 Emmers

Emmers
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:08 AM

Excellent photos...amazing! Especially the TTD!!!! Where did you take them, and how did you find that cave? And how did you get the pink lighting in the back? Details, details!

#1752 sunset78

sunset78
    • 1,280 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

Emmers, it's a Cenote. There are various ones throughout Mexico. Our photographer booked the Cenote for our session. The lights are already in the caverns. It's kinda like a tourist place to visit.

#1753 finleys7

finleys7
      • 703 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:45 PM

I can't wait to see them, I don't have Facebook at work...

Claudia delivered pretty quickly, are you happy? When do you get your prints and do you have a say in any proofs or she just sent them off of her own opinion?
        Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
        Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1754 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

We loved most of the photos (might have been less than 5 we didn't like). She picked the photos to be printed and which one in which size. When I got my package it came with a photo album with smaller pics already in them, a package with the medium and large pics, and the CD was a pocket of the album in the back. She also picks which photos go on the CD as well (it includes the printed ones of course with others. You don't all the photos she takes, only the number in the package you get that she picks.)

#1755 NorthernGirl

NorthernGirl
          • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:08 PM

Mexican Wedding Traditions:

Is anyone doing some sort of "Mexican" tradition for their ceremony?

We were reading about a few...

A lazo (lasso), is a large rosary, a decorated cord that is symbolically draped around the necks or shoulders of the bride and the groom

Piniata
            Mexican wedding often feature a heart shaped piniata.

Arras - Thirteen gold coins
            The groom gives the bride thirteen gold coins blessed by the priest. Doing so, he also pledges to be a good provider and to support and care for his bride as she becomes his wife.

If anyone has a pictures or suggestions we'd love to hear them. Hoping to do something symbolic for the country we are marrying in ~ 6 WEEKS TO GO.

#1756 finleys7

finleys7
            • 703 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NorthernGirl
              Mexican Wedding Traditions:

Is anyone doing some sort of "Mexican" tradition for their ceremony?

We were reading about a few...

A lazo (lasso), is a large rosary, a decorated cord that is symbolically draped around the necks or shoulders of the bride and the groom

Piniata
              Mexican wedding often feature a heart shaped piniata.

Arras - Thirteen gold coins
              The groom gives the bride thirteen gold coins blessed by the priest. Doing so, he also pledges to be a good provider and to support and care for his bride as she becomes his wife.

If anyone has a pictures or suggestions we'd love to hear them. Hoping to do something symbolic for the country we are marrying in ~ 6 WEEKS TO GO.
              We aren't doing any traditions specific to Mexico. We are changing the Unity candle of the sand ceremony and having 2 poems instead of Bible Readings.

The coin thing sounds cool though. Good luck, 6 Weeks...thats close =)
              Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
              Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#1757 Britt1222

Britt1222
              • 19 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:23 AM

[QUOTE=jpitts78;1095049]We loved most of the photos (might have been less than 5 we didn't like). She picked the photos to be printed and which one in which size. When I got my package it came with a photo album with smaller pics already in them, a package with the medium and large pics, and the CD was a pocket of the album in the back. She also picks which photos go on the CD as well (it includes the printed ones of course with others. You don't all the photos she takes, only the number in the package you get that she picks.)

I am happy to hear you loved them. We just booked with Claudia!

#1758 Grand Bride

Grand Bride
                • 27 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jpitts78
                  Beautiful photos! We're using Claudia too... it's great to see her work at the Grand. We're getting married there too! Congratulations!

#1759 lndrn2004

lndrn2004
                  • 13 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

Hi all Iberostar brides!

I'm new to this site, so still trying to figure out exactly how to find everything and where to post, etc. I'm planning on getting married in January or February of 2011 and I think I've settled on Iberostar Paraiso Maya. I've had some corespondance with them via email to get some info from them, but they don't seem to give you too many specifics. Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about this resort.

What are you Paraiso Maya brides planning on doing in way of reception? I want some sort of private event, but don't know how I feel about the disco!

#1760 Barefoot in the Sand

Barefoot in the Sand
                    • 43 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

Welcome to the site. You will notice that this forum can be a little overwhelming but most of the brides here are married and can answer great questions. I reference back through when I need something. The other site is us Iberostar girls that are getting married in the future. I hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users