13 replies to this topic

#1 becks

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:21 AM

I simply had to post a thread about Nathaniel. He is, in a word, amazing.

We got back from the wedding two days ago and it's all I can do not to spend every minute of my day looking at the sneek peek photos he posted on his blog (Nathaniel Thompson's Blog) (For the record, I do not look that good. In fact, if it wasn't for the dress and the veil, I wouldn't even be sure who the bride in those pictures is.)

Nathaniel is such a great guy! He fit into our group like he'd known us for years which made everyone so comfortable around him that I'm sure everyone will look amazing.

He rigged a quick slide show during the reception that nearly brought the party to a halt as everyone oohed and ahhed over his photos. And if you knew the crowd, you'd understand just how impossible that is to do.

So, if anyone is contemplating taking a photographer with them (a great idea to begin with), I can't recommend Nathaniel enough. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, or give you more details if you'd like them. Feel free to PM me!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#2 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

Welcome back married lady!

Nathaniel was nice enough to post your teasers pics here 2 days after your wedding!

He really does take care of BDW!

You looked amazing! I can't wait to see more!

#3 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

I was excited to see how fast he got the teasers up. He knows how to keep BDW happy :)

#4 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:52 AM

Welcome home Becks!! Congrats!! Yes he is the MAN!! :)

#5 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:22 PM

Your teazers were great. He takes beautiful photos can't wait to see more!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 J.Monet

• 23 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

You're VERY modest about how beautiful you looked ... I think you, AND your dress, AND your veil were amazing! (All together, not just the dress and the veil.) :)

Great sneak peaks at your photos to come. Looks like Nathaniel did a fantastic job!

(Be sure to give yourself more credit for what a beautiful bride you were!) :)

#7 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

Congrats and welcome back! I agree that he did do an amazing job on the pics we have seen so far. Can't ait to see more, and I agree with Samantha, you do look beautiful in them!!!
              My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#8 edna

• Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Becks congrats and welcome back! your teasers are lovely, you look gorgeous!!!

#9 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

Rebecca, you look beautiful... those teaser pics are great, can't wait to see more!!

#10 Pazoop

• 223 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:44 PM

First - Congratulations!

Second - The photos look amazing so far and I'm so glad to hear you all had such a great time! I am very excited to be having Nathaniel join us in Puerto Vallarta in January.

I have been checking the blog almost daily to see if the rest of the photos are up so I'm looking forward to seeing more! You look happy and radiant and beautiful!

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
                    Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users