Photo

Anyone doing Tshirts for guests?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 msasfraz

msasfraz
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

I was thinking it would be a cute idea to do tshirts for all my guests w/ the same logo as my OOT bag... do you ladies think this is too much? I already have the following in the bag:
    first aid kit
    water bottle
    hand sanitizer
    condoms
    wet wipes
    bug spray
    candle
    notepad
    2 mini liquor bottles per bag
    sunscreen

still need:
    snacks [candy to go in cellephone bag inside water bottle, crackers, granola bars]
    meds [tylenol and immodium]
    lip balm

Please provide your thoughts....

#2 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msasfraz
      I was thinking it would be a cute idea to do tshirts for all my guests w/ the same logo as my OOT bag... do you ladies think this is too much? I already have the following in the bag:
      first aid kit
      water bottle
      hand sanitizer
      condoms
      wet wipes
      bug spray
      candle
      notepad
      sunscreen

still need:
      snacks [candy to go in cellephone bag inside water bottle, crackers, granola bars]
      lip balm

we did everything in red, plus some other stuff. we did tee shirts, there's a pic in my planning thread. here

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:43 AM

i did t-shirts...it was cute because everyone wore them around so you knew who was part of our group.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:44 AM

We are doing the OOT bags and we are thinking of doing shirts as well. My Mom just got some of the iron on transfers that you can put whatever you want on them by printing them off the comp. Another DIY project to add to the list!
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#5 Amarillis

Amarillis
        • 1,913 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:03 AM

FI is CRAZY about doing tee-shirts...

We are definately doing tee's!

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:06 AM

I did t-shirts for our wedding party and our parents, and after I realized I should of just done them for all of our guests. If it's in your budget i say go for it, if it's not you already have plenty of stuff. Michelle08 did them, her's were really cute.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 syl1115

syl1115
            • 789 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:11 AM

Ok, did I read this correctly? CONDOMS? lol
              Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#8 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
              • 417 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:07 AM

I love the shirt idea. I think I am going to add that to my list of OOT Bag must haves.

#9 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msasfraz
                  first aid kit
                  water bottle
                  hand sanitizer
                  condoms
                  wet wipes
                  bug spray
                  candle
                  notepad
                  sunscreen

still need:
                  lip balm

Just an FYI, I went to Staples (which I never would have thought of) and got the meds. I got 2 boxes of Tylenol & Immodium. The boxes had individual packets of the meds. So if you haven't gotten those things yet, check Staples. I also checked BJ's/Costco.

I see that you already got the hand sanitizier but Staples had that too. Instead of the mini bottles of Purell, I got Purell wipes. I had to think of packing all this stuff & figured that the wipes worked better than the mini bottles.

We also did tshirts but wound up forgetting them at home. I ordered a free shirt from Vistaprint, which had our logo on it. It came out okay but after doing the OOT bags ourselves, we realized we could also do the tshirts with the iron on transfers, so thats what we did. But guests really did like them!

#10 msasfraz

msasfraz
                  • 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

ok thanks ladies... i do have condoms at my FI request.... all the groomsmen except 1 are single... they are mostly EX-NFL players coming unattached ready to populate the world so he strongly urged condoms for them--- :) hehehehehe.. i thought it was hilarious as well...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users