beebumble27
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:42 AM

Does anyone have info. on Me Cancun??

#2 bellame00

bellame00
    • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:17 AM

hey, i think you've chosen another site in cancun, but i just wanted to respond to the thread since the Me by Melia is our top choice so far. We will be finalizing our choice by this May/June because we'd like to get married 7/11/10.
      So if there is anyone else considering, we can discuss together!

#3 Mrs.Parker

Mrs.Parker
      • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:41 PM

Hello! Im seriously considering ME Cancun. As soon as I get more information I will post my information.

#4 aliceo

aliceo
        • 47 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:18 PM

Does anyone have any information about this hotel? Does not seem very popular...

#5 lailafashions

lailafashions
          • Site Supporter
          • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:16 AM

Hi All! I'm also considering this hotel, has anyone been married there? I'd love to hear a review. How do you feel the response has been working with the WC?

#6 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
            • 164 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

The Me in Cancun, is gorgeous, very trendy. just a few things to keep in mind, it isnt all inclusive, and you should really check out some reviews on tripadvisor.com because its pretty much a swingers hotel.
              He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#7 weddingchick

weddingchick
              • 1,052 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:50 AM

I "almost" got married at Me Cancun this past spring. I planned to marry there but then swine flu killed tourism in Cancun and the hotel closed temporarily (days before my wedding)- the rest is a soap opera story (yes...I was already in Cancun). Despite that - I love the hotel - decor, vibe, that it's not all-inclusive, location in Cancun and overall service.

I didn't experience any significant problems with email communication. Great menu options. There are options of indoor and outdoor reception areas. There is a VERY limited beach area and would be extremely difficult for a "sand in your toes beach wedding". There is however a fabulous covered area facing the ocean which shelters you and guests from the sun (bonus).

I may have some pics to share and I'll be sure to post what I have. During the time that ME "closed" they did some updates/renovations so I'm not sure what may have changed.

ME Cancun is an adult only property. There is an adult euro vibe throughout the property all day long - from the aromatherapy to music piped in everywhere, sex and city movie playing by the elevator lobby and the DJ at the pool. Definitely a sexy hotel.

I would strongly suggest a site visit. That confirmed it for me.

#8 magikstarrynite7

magikstarrynite7
                • Site Supporter
                • 33 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

Not sure where the bride is, but there is a member who is getting married there in November and she gave me the wedding coordinators email and she gave me some GREAT info!!

cristiane.batista@solmelia.com

She sent me pictures, food menu and prices, layout types everything. I can definitely say this is probably going to be our place. I was originally dead set on the Hilton but this place looks awesome!! I was there for spa treatment 3 weeks ago and the hotel is gorgeous. Very modern and contemporary, which is perfect for us.

They also have an "after hours" thing available with a DJ and lounge type furniture out by the beach for like 850.

Can someone tell me how to post pics? I can post some that she sent me
                  hoping we get there someday soon

#9 littlekat

littlekat
                  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

We are also looking to get married at the ME in Cancun. Hopefully 7/12/10. Do you have much info from them? I haven't really heard back with any details aside from the cost.

#10 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
                    • Vendor
                    • 323 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

Hello every one,
                      Christiani is the WC, but also you can ask to Javier Navarro, he is the groups manager he is Christiani's boss. His email is: javier.navarro@solmelia.com

Happy planning. You'll Love Me by Melia, it is very chic.
                      Their web site is: www.mebymelia.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users