Photo

Beach Palace in Cancun???

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#251 JKWedding2012

JKWedding2012
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

If I pick the complementary package what options do I get for the reception?  I don't like any of the Colin Cowie packages but want my reception to look good.

#252 mizpriya

mizpriya
    • 268 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

I'm with you on that one. I would like to know how much glamming up the reception would be!

Originally Posted by JKWedding2012 

If I pick the complementary package what options do I get for the reception?  I don't like any of the Colin Cowie packages but want my reception to look good.

#253 Cgolden330

Cgolden330
      • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:02 AM

Does anyone know what is included with the free private event? I'm having a hard time finding exact info. It sounds like with some brides food was included but others had to pay extra. Any help?

#254 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
        • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hi Kelly, 

First of all Congrats!!  I just sent you an email with a few questions if you don't mind.  I'm looking to host my wedding at BP in January 2013.  Excited... I just don't know where to start.  :)

Thanks!

Karla

Originally Posted by kd1116 

I recently got married at BP Jan. 15, 2012. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me or shoot me an email : kdr7798@gmail.com. I knopw how hard it was to find info and pictures!

Kelly

#255 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
          • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:08 AM

Hello Ladies,

Just wondering what you all think of the receptions at BP.  How much extra do you pay per person for the reception?  I've just started planning, and I don't know where to start planning a destination wedding.  We first started planning a hometown wedding, and with those you get to know all the prices up front (well at least the most of them ;)  .)  If you ladies don't mind, would you please let me know about how much I should expect to pay for the entire wedding here at BP -- Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception?  

Thanks!

Karla

#256 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
            • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

Ladies,

Quick question... I spoke to my WC this am, and asked about the possibility of bringing decorations to have set up on the tables.  I read that many of you have brought or are planning to bring your own reception decorations.  I was told that if I bring things to decorate that they will charge me a fee of $200 per table to set things up.  Was this a charge you had to deal with or was there a way around it?  Please let me know.  Of course I'm looking to save money if possible.  

Thanks!!!

#257 KristieT

KristieT
              • 430 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

Hi Ladies,

Calling all recent Beach Palace brides who had the new Colin Cowie Collections to choose from... Do you have any pictures to share? With such a large price difference in the collections I am torn with what to do.

Thanks!

#258 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
                • 198 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

I would love to see if anyone used options other than the new packages, but I guess we have to wait until April to see. Please post any info if you have it!

#259 Renewing32

Renewing32
                • 161 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

I just got confirmation that the Colin Cowie packages will be ONLY wedding packages available at Palace Resorts once they begin starting this year. These packages also CAN NOT be customized with additonal options like drapery (used in pervious packages). Looks like us 2013 brides will be stuck or have to switch resorts.

Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#260 JKWedding2012

JKWedding2012
                  • 17 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

But you can still choose the complementary package right? Then design your wedding from there.

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

I just got confirmation that the Colin Cowie packages will be ONLY wedding packages available at Palace Resorts once they begin starting this year. These packages also CAN NOT be customized with additonal options like drapery (used in pervious packages). Looks like us 2013 brides will be stuck or have to switch resorts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users