Sign in to follow this  
beebumble27

Beach Palace in Cancun???

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebumble27 View Post
Thanks!!!! I would love to see what you have but it says I do not ave enough points?? Still trying to figure out to accumulate points
i sent it to ya!

I spent a week at Beach Palace in May this year. It's a really modern, nice hotel. All weddings at done on the 12th floor- the sky bar which has an amazing view of the ocean and the lagoon. We got to see a wedding happen there- but there were no guests attending. The happy new couple took pictures throughout the hotel and down on the beach. I suggest looking at tripadvisor at travelers photos for ideas of the hotel. If I can find any pictures that I took of the wedding ceremony I saw, I will post another reply. Good luck!

I am sure that you have probably gotten quite a bit of information on Beach Palace by now but if not, let me know! I am getting married at the Beach Palace on July 3rd, 2009. I went for a site visit at the end of September and I am in LOVE!!! It is an amazing place- I think the best description that I can think of is a 5 star Hotel from Manhatten transplanted in the middle of the Beach!!! I am shocked that there are not more brides from the forum getting married there. It is a sister resort to the Moon/Sun/Aventura Palaces.

Is anyone doing a Sky Wedding at Beach Palace? I am new and can't figure out how to use this and get points. I would love to see details or photos, really anything, to help me make my final decision for a location and date. I am in such a hurry I feel like, since we are trying to do it in June 09. Freaking out!

Don't Panic!!! I am doing a Sky Terrace Wedding in July 09. The sky terrace is the only option as far as a wedding location because there is virtually no beach at the Beach Palace- ironically! I will send you a private message with the details for the Resort- which I have on my wedding website. I am working with Valeria at the Beach Palace and she is the SWEETEST thing!!! How many guests are you planning on having?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen moriya View Post
i sent it to ya!
Hi Gen! Can you please email me your wedding review? I am currently booked at the Azul Sensatori but I am thinking about switching locations.

Thanks so much!
Mesita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
Don't Panic!!! I am doing a Sky Terrace Wedding in July 09. The sky terrace is the only option as far as a wedding location because there is virtually no beach at the Beach Palace- ironically! I will send you a private message with the details for the Resort- which I have on my wedding website. I am working with Valeria at the Beach Palace and she is the SWEETEST thing!!! How many guests are you planning on having?
Hi Lindsey,

Can you send me any information you have as well??

Thanks!
Mesita