Sign in to follow this  
beebumble27

Beach Palace in Cancun???

Hi! I am referring to the beach palace. I am looking to have my wedding there but want to see pictures of the inside ballroom before  I book because  I do not want to have my reception outside. If anyone has any pics it would be so helpful! Thanks so much!!! kdr7798@gmail.com

AMH i am too super frustrated with the wedding coordinator situation for Beach Palace. Originally I was in contact with Pilar, and she left palace resort a few weeks ago. Once she left I was supposed to be handed off to Lorena. Lorena hasn't once responded to the 4 emails( maybe more) I sent her and few vms i left. After complaining a few times I think i'm now dealing with Lisa Lizano. She also doesn't respond promptly and recently finally responded after threatening to take my wedding elsewhere if noone would answer my questions about my contract. I'm also booking through a member on this site so I'm not sure who I need to be in touch with anymore. I still haven't even gotten my contract squared away even though it was request almost 2 months ago. Pilar dropped the ball and never sent it to me. Now I'm trying to negotiate the vendor policy on my contract so I'm waiting for the "request" that Lisa put in for me so that the use of outside vendors being allowed will be written into my contract. Anyone have these issues? Please PM if you have more info!

Originally Posted by kd1116 View Post

Hi! I am referring to the beach palace. I am looking to have my wedding there but want to see pictures of the inside ballroom before  I book because  I do not want to have my reception outside. If anyone has any pics it would be so helpful! Thanks so much!!! kdr7798@gmail.com

This might not be much help, but the outside large location for Beach Palace is really quite beautiful.. and I recall not being too impressed with the inside reception area. My wedding is going to be small and I have had so much info from different places, I cannot remember where I saw the pics. Im sorry!!! :(

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

AMH i am too super frustrated with the wedding coordinator situation for Beach Palace. Originally I was in contact with Pilar, and she left palace resort a few weeks ago. Once she left I was supposed to be handed off to Lorena. Lorena hasn't once responded to the 4 emails( maybe more) I sent her and few vms i left. After complaining a few times I think i'm now dealing with Lisa Lizano. She also doesn't respond promptly and recently finally responded after threatening to take my wedding elsewhere if noone would answer my questions about my contract. I'm also booking through a member on this site so I'm not sure who I need to be in touch with anymore. I still haven't even gotten my contract squared away even though it was request almost 2 months ago. Pilar dropped the ball and never sent it to me. Now I'm trying to negotiate the vendor policy on my contract so I'm waiting for the "request" that Lisa put in for me so that the use of outside vendors being allowed will be written into my contract. Anyone have these issues? Please PM if you have more info!

ARGH! I wish I would have had the outside vendor thing written in my contract!!!  I have gotten them to agree to an outside photographer, but I have to buy him a room b/c of the TTD the next day (and b/c he sorta lowered his fee for me-- but with the room its really not much lower... anyhoooo)

I had Pilar and then Lisa, and Lisa was always VERY fast to respond.  I'll send you a PM about something you might be able to do.

Originally Posted by alysam4785 View Post

Hey ladies! I'm about to head out to view Beach Palace, Playacar Palace, and Aventura in 2 weeks. We were able to get our 4 night trip credited toward our wedding, so we are very excited to get this all squared away. We decided to stay at Beach Palace while we view the other resorts since that's our favorite so far. Our wedding isn't until June 2012, so we have some time but I want to negotiate the contract and book the room block so that I can start on the save the dates. Everything I've heard about Palace resorts has been so positive that I don't even want to look at any other resort chains.

I plan on taking pictures of each resort so I'll post them when we get back for everyone's information

That's exciting!!! Beach palace is one of my top choices as well! SO I can't wait to see your pictures! Make sure to take LOTS! :)

Originally Posted by echraide View Post

Hey ladies! I'm about to head out to view Beach Palace, Playacar Palace, and Aventura in 2 weeks. We were able to get our 4 night trip credited toward our wedding, so we are very excited to get this all squared away. We decided to stay at Beach Palace while we view the other resorts since that's our favorite so far. Our wedding isn't until June 2012, so we have some time but I want to negotiate the contract and book the room block so that I can start on the save the dates. Everything I've heard about Palace resorts has been so positive that I don't even want to look at any other resort chains.

I plan on taking pictures of each resort so I'll post them when we get back for everyone's information

Oh man...our wedding is this coming June at Beach Palace.  I would LOVE to see any and all pictures you could take while you're there.  I've never been there, and while I trust all of the rave reviews we've heard from our TA and a friend who was there, I would be thrilled to see some current pictures.  Enjoy your trip!!

So...just thought of another question for those of you who have been to Beach Palace, or who might be going soon:

Do they make you wear bracelets like some all-inclusives do?  I'm guessing yes because they have to differentiate between kids and adults for drinking age.  So if they DO make you wear them...do they let you cut it off for your wedding day and give you a new one?  I really, really don't want a resort bracelet as an accessory on my wedding day!  :)