Photo

Who is your BDW crush?

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#31 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:00 PM

I'm gonna go ahead with my sweeties Alyssa & Glenda. They always got hysterical comments and my kind of personality. And Kat too.. she's awesome and so adorable!

#32 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

Jamy & Christa & Raeka for sure ... but there are oh so many to pick from! Carly, Alyssa, Shelley, Morgan ... the list goes on and on and on...

#33 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

Great thread!! Wow, it is hard. I think these days I totally have a BDW crush for LC_Rachel. I just really feel like she "gets me" you know? LOL!!

(wow Rachel, you are the popular one aren't you?)

#34 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
        • 933 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:18 PM

Rachel, you are so popular!
          I am a huge fan of Abbie, Jackie, and Carly.
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#35 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:32 PM

I love all the BDW girls, but I may have to jump on the Rachel bandwagon too! Her posts always crack me up, and she just seems like a really fun person (especially from the party pics she's shared!). I also love Alyssa's posts. She always posts great polls and interesting topics.
            Michelle

#36 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JennyK
              I'm gonna go ahead with my sweeties Alyssa & Glenda. They always got hysterical comments and my kind of personality. And Kat too.. she's awesome and so adorable!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by foxytv
              Jamy & Christa & Raeka for sure ... but there are oh so many to pick from! Carly, Alyssa, Shelley, Morgan ... the list goes on and on and on...
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride08
              I love all the BDW girls, but I may have to jump on the Rachel bandwagon too! Her posts always crack me up, and she just seems like a really fun person (especially from the party pics she's shared!). I also love Alyssa's posts. She always posts great polls and interesting topics.
              Thanks girls!!! you are all too sweet - i told my FI at dinner that i had about 10 or 15 crushes and he was all confused ROFL

anyway Rachel you better back off all my crushes or we will have a crush off you hear?

#37 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

While I have crushes on many of the girls here, I have to say my 2 favorites are Heidi & Carly. All 3 of us joined around the same time and were Jamaica brides from PA. Heidi & I were the first ROR brides on BDW and had to figure out how to plan a wedding there with only each other to go to for advice. I can't thank her enough! I have met both of them in person a couple of times and loved them even more

#38 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

I have a crush on everyone here because you are all so damn hot!

Yeah, I'm superficial, I crush based on looks

#39 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kristy!
                    So we all know that BDW is one big lovefest, but I want to know who your BDW crush is (and you can only pick one). I am a fan of so many people on this forum, but I have to go with Rachel (LC_Rachel). I love when she posts because she always cracks me up, but she's really helpful too.

Your turn!
                    Hey kristy, this will add fuel to your crush on rachel. the fun starts on page 2.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18361

#40 Mandy

Mandy
                    • 514 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      aww, you have a special place in my heart too. You gave me my first BDW gift & loaned me your TTD! You rock!
                      So, yeah, I had to go back and forth the pictures a few times just to "make sure" you had on the same dress. And, yep, you sure did! It's beautiful on both of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users