Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1221 JeninVirginia

JeninVirginia
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

Anabel responds like 2 or 3 days after- here is her email
    weddings1@dreamstulum.com.mx

#1222 JeninVirginia

JeninVirginia
    • 44 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

I am getting married on 2/23/09 and I just rec'd an email from Landy and Anabel last week with some forms they wanted me to fill out. So no worries. Like Sunbride said they have it all down to a science and you meet with them when you arrive and finalize.
      The forms they sent me asked questions like: Wedding Package? Flower choices, cake, # of people, etc. Sent an additioanl form on my guests asking for arrival/departure info. I can send the form to you if you want.

#1223 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
      • 192 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

Hi WisconsinBride! As Jen said, don't worry. Most of the brides dont start receiving faster response until about 1-1.5 months before hand. So if you are getting married in April, I wouldn't be too worried. Happy planning!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by WisconsinBride
        I absolutely love this thread!! It has been so helpful reading all of your posts. I haven't had many questions so far that I haven't found answers to already, until now.
        I am getting married at DT on April 15 2009 and initially I had been in very brief and short email contact with Lizet. Nobody has since then contacted me. Will they get ahold of me soon to start making more detailed arrangements? I know Lizet said it would be about 2-3 months prior, but now I'm worried since she's gone.
        Has everyone had good luck with Anabel and Natalia? Lizet took a long time to get ahold of.
        Hope someone can help.
        Thanks.

#1224 sgbrown

sgbrown
        • 130 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

Wow - can I say how impressed I am with the useful amount of information that was posted in the last 24 hours?! To finally know the answer to the ipod battery question is a relief! It had gotten to the point where I was going to delegate each of my bridesmaids to bring xx amount of AAA, AA, C and D batteries hoping to get it right! Haha. I'm also happy to know the cost of a bonfire. $60 doesn't seem too shabby. I just sent an email to the spa to request hair appointments for myself, bridesmaids and moms. What a productive day I'm having (and it's only 9:28 am) - ha!

#1225 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
          • 636 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:41 PM

Awesome!! Thanks for getting this info... we are off to pick up some D size batteries! And then its finishing off the packing and we leave early tomorrow morning!! thanks for all your help, couldn't have done it without this great thread!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JeninVirginia
            I confirmed with the front desk on the Ipod Docking Station- 8 D Size Batteries

#1226 Blkatz

Blkatz
            • 1,025 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Good luck Tracy! can't wait to see/hear all about it when you get back!!!

#1227 Callie

Callie
              • 51 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

I have had requests for a few specific pics...
                Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like a pic of, and I will do my best to post one. Have a good weekend!

this is the landmark fence for "our spot" on the beach- a very nice patch of beach about 20 minutes south of the resort
                Click the image to open in full size.

cocktail hour at the lobby bar (they decorate the snack table, but the other tables aren't -I'm sure you could request more decorations)

our cake (we sent a pic of what we wanted and it was no extra charge...not that this cake really looks like our inspiration pic)- the petals were extra (the cost of a bag of petals)

dancing at our reception location- i will post a better pic of the reception later (there are so many pics I am waiting for a hard drive to arrive to hold them all!)

#1228 jawedding

jawedding
                • 197 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

I can't believe it's Neen's wedding day! I wish we could be there to see it! Good luck BC bride!! can't wait to hear all about your days!!

I might have asked this before - but can anybody tell me how much your guests had to pay for their trips? ours will be leaving from Toronto mostly.. but any quotes would be good! The best we have is 1775 pp.. we are hoping to find something slightly cheaper (planning to get married in Jan 2010), but not sure if that is a totally rediculous hope!~

thanks!! :)
                  33 People Booked!!

#1229 BrideBarbie

BrideBarbie
                  • 136 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

Hi! I am now a confirmed Dreams Tulum future bride! Sunbride, this is my info so far:

Username: BrideBarbie
                    Names: Barbara & Richard
                    Date & Time: June 22, 2010
                    Wedding package: Dreams of Love
                    Wedding extras:...still deciding/planning
                    Type of ceremony: Symbolic
                    Coordinator: Anabel/Landy
                    Number of guests: 20
                    Ceremony location: Beach
                    Reception location: Beach or Massage Hut
                    Photographer: ...looking
                    Videographer: ...looking

#1230 BrideBarbie

BrideBarbie
                    • 136 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

Hi! I am now a confirmed Dreams Tulum future bride! Sunbride, this is my info so far:

Username: BrideBarbie
                      Names: Barbara & Richard
                      Date & Time: June 22, 2010
                      Wedding package: Dreams of Love
                      Wedding extras:...still deciding/planning
                      Type of ceremony: Symbolic
                      Coordinator: Anabel/Landy
                      Number of guests: 20
                      Ceremony location: Beach
                      Reception location: Beach or Massage Hut
                      Photographer: ...looking
                      Videographer: ...looking