• 794 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

Thanks so much Josie!!

Which dress do you like better ladies?

#452 chloe55

chloe55
    • 162 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

Hmm, I really like both of them, but I would have to say the blue because it seems to look good on all the girls. They just look more comfortable in them and they suit all the different body types. I'm pretty aware of how the boobs are looking because we had an issue with one of my BMs dd implants making our dresses look a little too scandalous for a wedding.

#453 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Lisa-Both are really cute! I love pink and bows too, but I think the blue looks best on the ladies as well. It flatters their figures more and I love the flowy look to it. Hope that helps ya! Which one did the girls like best?

#454 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

I do like the material of the blue better :) But like style of the pink, if that makes any sense. I don't think you can go wrong though!

#455 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:23 PM

i think the blue ones are really really nice

#456 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
            • 438 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:03 PM

I really like both too, but my vote is for the blue! It looks more comfortable than the pink!
              *Katie*

#457 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:57 PM

TylersGirl- Did your dress come in!?? I thought I remembered you saying it was coming in any day now! Let us know if you've had your first fitting and if you have pics!!!

#458 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:58 PM

Kelly- I just saw your new sig. pic!!! I LOVE IT. Those colors look amazing together. Is that your inspiration?

#459 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:02 PM

Thanks for your input ladies.

It totally sucks because I am in love with the blue dress but my BM's have decided it's not what they want and it's too expensive ($170, is that outrageous?) So I am back to trying to find a BM dress.

#460 JOSIE

JOSIE
                    • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jetsbride
                      Thanks for your input ladies.

It totally sucks because I am in love with the blue dress but my BM's have decided it's not what they want and it's too expensive ($170, is that outrageous?) So I am back to trying to find a BM dress.
                      Lisa- Is it ONLY the cost? Or is there something else they don't like about it? If it's just cost, and you LOVE it, maybe you can pay a portion? ( I tend to offer that in regard to some things with my wedding that I REALLY want). its a tough situation to ask someone to pay an amount they arent comfortable with....but I would keep the dress in mind and continue shopping! You never know what you may find and you've got time! Hell, my BM dresses were 25 bucks! It was a TOTALLY unexpected steal that I stumbled across.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users