Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1491 dana

dana
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:06 PM

I noticed by reading the thread that most of you are getting married at your "legal day" before you go to Mexico. How hard is the process to make it legal in Mexico?

#1492 *Linds*

*Linds*
    • 5,776 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:30 AM

From what I understand there is a blood test, quite a bit of paperwork, and translation of the wedding license involved. It seems to be less of a hassle to just get legally married before you leave.
      Loving married life! <3

#1493 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:03 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dana
        I noticed by reading the thread that most of you are getting married at your "legal day" before you go to Mexico. How hard is the process to make it legal in Mexico?
        im from uk so don,t know if it would be any different for you or not but we are having a legal marriage and all you need is to take you birth certificate and passport to your meeting with wc upon arrival and have a blood test to prove your not brother+sister?then when you get back you have to get your marriage license translated from spanish to english.if you are divorced or you have changed your name at any point then you do have to have your birth certificate translated before you travel.hope this helps with your decision.

#1494 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

lisa i think you return home today.hope you had a great time and he did,nt bang your head carrying you over the threshold.i wish you all the happiness for your future.

please dont take too long to tell us all about it.

#1495 frenchie427

frenchie427
          • 129 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dana
            Hi Dana!

I did my research on the blood test and it's for HIV and syphilis. I believe they come to your hotel and do it there. Good luck with your planning!

#1496 shellk

shellk
            • 1,784 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by frenchie427
              Hi Dana!

I did my research on the blood test and it's for HIV and syphilis. I believe they come to your hotel and do it there. Good luck with your planning!
              hi,great siggy pic

#1497 JOSIE

JOSIE
              • 1,792 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:51 PM

Lisa, I am so happy for you!!! You deserve the best wedding ever!!!!!! I probably won't even see pics because I'm leaving on Tuesday AM and I'm super stressed trying to finish last minute things!!!!!

Shellk and my other RIU girls!!! Sorry I have been so unhelpful! I promise to post an awesome review for everyone! I love you girls even though I'm never around! i have so much going on!!!!!!!

so excited!!!!!!!!!

#1498 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

JOSIE- I hope the stressful moments pass quickly for you so you can enjoy every moment! I can't wait for your review! I hope you have the happiest day you could ever imagine! And of course you will be beautiful!
                  Loving married life! <3

#1499 shellk

shellk
                  • 1,784 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

josie,i hope you managed to get everything sorted and just wanted to wish you good luck.hope you have an amazing time and cant wait to congtaulate you on becoming a mrs.

#1500 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

I hope the rest of Lisa's trip went well! I can't wait for her to come back and tell us ALL about it!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users