Photo

RIU RM Palace Brides??

• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#1361 lors03

lors03
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:34 PM

Lisa - here is a link to a resort map handout that they used to give out.
    RPRM resort handout
    Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for or not though.

#1362 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:10 PM

lors03 - yeah, I was looking for that type of map. It's strange it doesn't tell you where each restaurant (specifically by name) is located. I am trying to figure out where chili's and Bota Fogo are. and also where the salon/spa is.

Josie - I looked at your shower pictures, looks like a great time. I love how they even had it beach themed!!

#1363 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

lors03 - I take back that it doesn't tell you the names of the restaurants...I am blind!!! (and maybe a bit crazy!!,haha)

#1364 KimmyG

KimmyG
        • 520 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

There are 3 Josie Pedersens on FB... In Nashville, London, and no location but with a beret and a braid... any of those you?!

#1365 lors03

lors03
          • 19 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

Lisa - Chili's has some great views of the ocean and seemed a bit more informal. Bota Fogo looked more elegant and opens to the courtyard area. The spa is in the same building as the fitness/wellness equipment.

#1366 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
            • 438 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

Wow...I've missed SO much!

Josie- Thank you for sharing all of your info and posting pics of everything! I just looked at all of you shower pics on FB...I absolutely love your centerpieces! I'm actually doing something similar.

Lisa- I'm happy to hear that you will be having a bridal shower! I would have been upset too...it's definitely something that you should be able to look forward to!

Paige- That's so exciting that you found your dress! I would love to see pics!
              *Katie*

#1367 shellk

shellk
              • 1,784 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:02 PM

hi ladies,
                lisa i think lorie has helped you there but if you need anything else let us know.you putting a brochure together or something for your oot bags?

josie,glad you had a good time at your shower.

how many sleeps do you have left before you leave lol?

#1368 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:28 PM

Josie- your shower looked awesome! All the decor was adorable! Glad you had such a good time!
                  Loving married life! <3

#1369 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

I just wanted to see the layout of everything. I had picked BotaFogo for my dinner but I kinda wanna change it to Chilis now. I am sooo undecisive!!! we had 4 more people book today so we are ayt 57 guests so if 3 more people book then we can have the buffet at Chilis!! I really hope that happens!!! We have 5 more people who plan to book so who knows!!

#1370 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jetsbride
                      I just wanted to see the layout of everything. I had picked BotaFogo for my dinner but I kinda wanna change it to Chilis now. I am sooo undecisive!!! we had 4 more people book today so we are ayt 57 guests so if 3 more people book then we can have the buffet at Chilis!! I really hope that happens!!! We have 5 more people who plan to book so who knows!!
                      57 yikes.i would leave it with botafogo and if you get those 3 change it to chilis.that will mean its meant to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users