Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

My Jamaica ROR BD Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&N View Post
Damn, if I looked that good @ 5:15 in the morning I might get up earlier! Your photos turned out fantastic!!
My thoughts exactly! I love all of your lingerie. I was so disappointed when VS didn't have the polka-dot corset in my size.

I think you look beautiful! Very sexy in a natural way. Don't get me wrong, I love me some make-up, but it is saying something when you can look just as good without it. You can always schedule another shoot for Valentines or your first anniversary if you are unhappy with them.

Thanks so much ladies!! We were on a time crunch because my photographer was sheduled to leave at 8:30am, so we got up, shot the BD (Boudoir) session, and then did a quick TTD session right after. I was pooped!!! LITERALLY...but thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
My thoughts exactly! I love all of your lingerie. I was so disappointed when VS didn't have the polka-dot corset in my size.

I think you look beautiful! Very sexy in a natural way. Don't get me wrong, I love me some make-up, but it is saying something when you can look just as good without it. You can always schedule another shoot for Valentines or your first anniversary if you are unhappy with them.

I think that's a great idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
I think they look great! You are gorgeous!

BTW ~ What does BD mean?!?!
BD stands for "Boudoir"... I think anyways! Right ladies? :)