Photo

New Resort in Montego bay-- Grand Palladium Jamaica resort and Spa

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 PalladiumAddict

PalladiumAddict
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:50 PM

For those getting married or even thinking about going to the Grand Palladium Jamaica - you are in for such a treat. It is amazing, awesome, tropical, romantic, special, breathtaking, oh, I could go on and on.

Great people, great food, great ambiance. Literally one of the most perfect resorts.

If you want to check out some great pics, trip reports, excursion info, room info, resort info, etc go to Palladium Addict

You will soon see why we all become hooked on the Grand Palladium Resorts. And I am so not sure why most on the TA site are so against this amazing resort. The Grand Palladium & Fiesta are very conscientious on protecting the local flora & fauna and benefitting the community and the people.

Enjoy planning your most magical wedding in paradise :o)

#12 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
    • 1,572 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PalladiumAddict
      For those getting married or even thinking about going to the Grand Palladium Jamaica - you are in for such a treat. It is amazing, awesome, tropical, romantic, special, breathtaking, oh, I could go on and on.

Great people, great food, great ambiance. Literally one of the most perfect resorts.

If you want to check out some great pics, trip reports, excursion info, room info, resort info, etc go to Palladium Addict

You will soon see why we all become hooked on the Grand Palladium Resorts. And I am so not sure why most on the TA site are so against this amazing resort. The Grand Palladium & Fiesta are very conscientious on protecting the local flora & fauna and benefitting the community and the people.

Enjoy planning your most magical wedding in paradise :o)
      I'm heading down next week- SO excited!

#13 caroline

caroline
      • 697 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

Can't wait to see those photos! And find out which is the better location for the nuptuals!

In speaking w/Charmaine, they hadn't any pictures of weddings and/or set-ups yet.

Would you be sure to check out Poseidon restaurant and if that's the ideal location for a sit down meal?

Thanks petals!

#14 PrettyPeaches

PrettyPeaches
        • 46 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:39 AM

We were planning on having our DW there.. they do have many different wedding packages to choose from.. I had contacted the resort and they had e-mailed me a bunch of information..

We would have chosen to have our wedding there, but the connecting flight was through the roof.. (almost $600.00) So a once great price was over what we wanted to spend..

#15 EricaG

EricaG
          • 1,915 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:47 AM

I too am a Palladium Addict and will be returning to the Grand Palladium in Punta Cana for our wedding this Nov. They really are great resorts. Here is a link to another thread with other Grand Palladium Jamaica brides.
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t26434
            http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
            My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#16 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
            • 1,572 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

In case any of the girls in this thread haven't already seen the pics from Grand Palladium: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t28568

#17 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
              • 319 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:01 AM

is this place pricey? I have about people expecting to come. Can someone email me the wedding info agoosby004@yahoo.com. thnks I;'m trying to change my Resort.

#18 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soon2beWed09
                  is this place pricey? I have about people expecting to come. Can someone email me the wedding info agoosby004@yahoo.com. thnks I;'m trying to change my Resort.
                  I can e-mail you the wedding info I received from them.

#19 PalladiumAddict

PalladiumAddict
                  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

Hi there,

Give Kammy with Encompass The World Travel a call. She is amazing to deal with and can get you all sorts of specials/rates from any departure location.

She is actually organizing a Charter to the Grand Palladium with pick ups in Pittsburgh and Cleveland in February (Feb 21 - 28, 2009) so that may be a cool option to even go and scope out the Grand Palladium.

Here is her info:

Encompass The World Travel
                    Cleveland, Ohio
                    Email: kammy@etwtravel.com
                    Phone: 440.885.1915 Toll Free 800.451.3677
                    Encompass The World Travel - getaway's across the globe

I highly recommend her :o)

#20 mswhatever

mswhatever
                    • 475 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

Just back from jamaica. I did not stay here. However, there were multiple couples at the airport raving about this resort. They were so pleased with the resort, that I am now checking in to relocating my wedding to this resort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users