New Resort in Montego bay-- Grand Palladium Jamaica resort and Spa

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 mymy116

mymy116
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

Hello all,

I have just recently found a new all inclusive resort located in Montego Bay it just opened June 2008. There are jacuzzis in every room. NICE!! and also activities to keep the kids busy. They dont have much about the packages offered for a wedding but they do have an online brochure. The website is Fiesta Hotel Group: The Royal Suites, Palladium Resorts, Fiesta Hoteles, Fresh Apartamentos, Ayre Hoteles - Informaci³n, Reservas y Ofertas. Go to countries and choose Jamaica. the name of the resort is the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort and Spa. It looks beautiful from the webpage. Has anyone on the forum had the opportunity to check it out yet? Please let me know

#2 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
    • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

I was on Trip Advisor in the forums and they were talking about this resort. Sounds like the opening has been very rocky and people aren't happy...so if you are planning on going you might want to give it a little time to iron out all the opening bugs.
      Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
      http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#3 mymy116

mymy116
      • 21 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:31 PM

I know what you mean I was just on trip advisor myself and there are some kinks that still need to be ironed out. My wedding isnt until November 2009 so maybe by that time they will have everything together. We will see......

#4 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
        • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:17 PM

I think by Nov '09 you should be fine. I'm also having my wedding at a resort that isn't open yet. It's just the 2 of us, so we are flexible...but if we had guests I might have picked a diff resort.
          Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
          http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#5 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
          • 1,572 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

I saw this yesterday too-- it looks like it's going to be great once they get everything sorted out. I got an e-mail from Travelzoo saying they have these super-low opening rates right now.

#6 April09bride

April09bride
            • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hi, we booked this resort for our honeymoon in May 09. There is a site u can look at photos on now set up by 2 travel agents who were just there. It's
              Judyandmariastravel.com. It is coming along very nicely. We booked the Honeymoon villa (all adult side). The pool looks absolutely beautiful and these 2 travel agents r raving about the place when I e-mailed them. I did not book thru them just asked them a question. I booked thru Apple for very very cheap. The site will have a full review by the end of July. Hope u enjoy the photos:)

#7 April09bride

April09bride
              • 27 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

By the way, you have to scroll down to where it says links to Grand Palladium Jamaica and then click on pools, then rooms,etc to see the photos. I'll try sending the link but had trouble sending it before.

Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort - Negril - Jamaica

#8 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                • 1,572 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

I'm going this fall so let me know if you want me to check anything out!

#9 April09bride

April09bride
                  • 27 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:45 AM

That would be great. I would love if u could let me know how you liked it there & share some photos. Were u able to access all the photos on the link I sent you? The place looks beautiful. They have all of the photos up now and just have to write the review.

#10 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                    • 1,572 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by April09bride
                      That would be great. I would love if u could let me know how you liked it there & share some photos. Were u able to access all the photos on the link I sent you? The place looks beautiful. They have all of the photos up now and just have to write the review.
                      It does look lovely-- I can't wait to go! My mom & I are staying there and taking a day-trip to Negril to check on the wedding site.

I will definitely take pics while I'm there & let you know about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users