Photo

My FI cracks me up...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ashrose

ashrose
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:21 PM

So I absolutely love my FI -- he never ceases to make me laugh.

Today we were talking about spicy food... and we realized we were very different. He says he eats to prove his manliness... whereas I eat to fill my hunger (or console me when the Lost season ends...).

I called him out on it saying that I hoped that when we were married I would be much more entertainment for him than the peppers he puts in his food...

To which he quickly replied:

"...i think a real man i one who can successfully lead a wife and family or lead other people not the man who can stand the highest scoville rating."

What does your FI say that makes you laugh?

#2 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:36 PM

My FI when I complement him in a smart ass way calls himself "Half Man, Half Amazing" And then asks me if I want tickets to the gun show and flexes his muscles. It always makes me laugh, or roll my eyes!!
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

I'll be traded in in50 years for the younger model. the one who can stay awake past 10pm

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

Ummm...What doesn't he say to make me laugh? LOL he's a total goof ball and I love it :)

#5 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyP
            I'll be traded in in50 years for the younger model. the one who can stay awake past 10pm
            LOL! I tell James he has to wait until I'm 42 to trade me in for two 21 year olds. Can't do it any sooner or they won't be of age :)

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

My FI makes me laugh all the time!

#7 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                LOL! I tell James he has to wait until I'm 42 to trade me in for two 21 year olds. Can't do it any sooner or they won't be of age :)
                I tell him it's cheaper to keep me

#8 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

FI calls me at work this afternoon because he's standing in the sporting goods store trying to decide on a pair of sport sandals for our wedding & honeymoon trip (the kind that are like flip flops but without the thing between your toes because he hates that), and whines to me "i'm having a brain anuerysm, its like i cant make my own decision, i need you, i cant do this by myself, thank god i'm marrying you!" - i just busted out laughing! so then i went through the pros and cons of each sandal he described for me and he decided on some navy blue crocs. i hung up and then he calls me 5 mins later "honey! i found crocs that have a cubs logo! im getting those!" hahahaha

#9 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:32 PM

Hee! I love this thread!

FI burped very loudly last night after dinner. Then got this bashful look on his face and says "good thing I'm handsome, huh?"

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#10 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

errrmm not sure lol possibly when he does his little brittain impressions lmao

Lately he's been miserable as sin so i've played on guitar hero now that makes me smile lmao especially when he shouts play me a song!!! don't think he gets it lmfao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users