Destination wedding under $7,500?
Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:00 PM
Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:59 PM
I think it's very possible. Just watch your budget on the things you don't care as much about so you can splurge where it matters.
some all inclusive hotels will give you a free dinner or cocktail reception with a certain number of guests.
Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:11 PM
Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:21 PM
Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:15 PM
Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:08 AM
Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:00 PM
Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:05 PM
Our guests are paying $1500 pp for a week AI out of Toronto or Ottawa on Dec 29/Jan 1.
RIU Free Wedding Package 2008 includes:
* On-site wedding coordinator to help plan the special day
* Decoration and set up of the ceremony location
* Bouquet of flowers for the bride and a matching boutonniere for the groom
* CD or recorded music during the ceremony
* Reception dinner for the wedding group at one of our specialty restaurants
* Wedding cake for up to ten people
* Two bottles of sparkling wine
* Surprise spa gift
* Ten percent discount on all spa services for the bride and the groom (restrictions apply)
* Surprise gift and fruit basket
* MINISTER, PRIEST OR JUDGE SERVICE, LEGAL DOCUMENTATION & FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
* IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A FREE WEDDING PACKAGE YOU MUST BOOK 5 OR MORE ROOMS.
In order to have a wedding at our RIU Hotels & Resorts, the couple and the 80 percent of the total amount of the wedding guests must stay at the hotel where the wedding will be performed; otherwise it will be canceled.
*Guests staying in other hotels must purchase a day pass.
This package is valid from Janaury 1st 2008 - December 30th 2008.
Civil/Legal Wedding 560,00USD |
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users