Glenda's wedding (nrvsbride)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#21 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:04 PM

wow it sounds like a romantic comedy. Looks like a beautiful wedding though. That is too cool that Jason was your photographer. Hey Jason, when do we get to see pictures?

#22 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

yea Glenda it sounds like a great day. Except for the liquor part. Hope MIL was mad about the cupcakes.
      ]You looked fabulous

#23 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

you looked gorgeous!!!! ANd I really like your reception dress. oh la la, very sexy!

#24 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

Thank you everyone for your comments. For those of you that asked I got my dress from here:

Chick Downtown - Clothing

The dress is Alice+Olivia. My dress is a size small and it literally fits anyone from a size small to size large (I'm usually a large). If anyone wants to borrow it you are more than welcome to. Presently its at the dry cleaners (hopefully that darn stain will come out) but as soon as I get it back (sat) I can send it if anybody wants to wear it.

*And no Nikki I didn't confess. LOL.

#25 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

Yay! I love your "review", so much drama but you are so happy it makes me happy! I love the picture with the bubbles, it looks like it belongs in a magazine or something. I also love your reception dress, like I want it! You looked awesome and I am so glad that you are finally married to your best friend.

#26 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Congrats Glenda!! You looked amazing!

I love your red shoes! HAWT!!!

#27 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

You looked awesome! Congrats!
                Fannie & Pierre

#28 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

Glenda ~ WOW. What a day!!! I can't believe all that happened BUT like you said, at the end of the day, you are married to your best friend. Congrats Mrs. V!!! Thanks for sharing the pics via Maura!! Everything looked amazing!

#29 Jessica

• VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:39 PM

Aww, Glenda! You are way too pretty! The church was really pretty and those cupcakes look yummy!

#30 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

Wow, Glenda!

First - You looked beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Second - You have some story to tell people about the day you got married and the comedy of errors that took place. Thank God (hehe) it turned out good in the end!!

Third - Can I ask what Church you got married at? It looks a LOT like one I used to go to as a kid (in Brooklyn).
                      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users