Sign in to follow this  
kerryjbrown

Dress bought!!!! Colors Picked!

WOW...mom came for a week and we were BUSY! The dress/veil were bought on Saturday, so excited! We spent all day today in paper stores browsing inviations and undecided due to unsure on colors. So, I went to a scrapbooking store and bought blocks of paper in colors I/we like and brought them home to FH and he chose the same 3 I loved....now we are all set to actually "PLAN" the wedding! YEAH!

I cannot believe I have to wait 7 months for my dress...that is insane...just hoping I don't change my mind!

I didn't work this week and I feel like I need a vacation! Mom goes back to ID tomorrow...very sad...

oh thats such a great feeling! congrats. do u have pix? and i know what you mean about the dress taking forever to come in, i was afraid i'd change my mind too but you just CAN NOT look at any other dreses, hahaha

Yay! Congrats! I thought I would go nuts waiting for my dress, and that was just 3 months!

Now... about those pics...

kerry, that's so exciting. I have no odea when my dress is comin in. I think it's 5 months, but it seems like an eternity so I have resolved to forget about it :P

where are your picshuh.gif

oh, and where in cali are you?

How dare you post this w/o pictures! ha! Just kidding.

Good thing you ordered your dress now! 7 months? Wow, that really is a long time!

ooh what colors? i'm so glad he picked the same colors as you, that is a good sign!

where are the dress pics??