Photo

We just placed a deposit for our photographer... *drum roll please*...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 JA4bes

JA4bes
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

Congrats, hope it goes wonderfully!

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:40 AM

wow, you are pretty lucky to have elizabeth..her pics are amazing and she is so sweet.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:17 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      wow, you are pretty lucky to have elizabeth..her pics are amazing and she is so sweet.
      I couldn't agree more!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
      • 766 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:03 AM

Congrats ! ! !

What a great choice ! !

#15 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:15 AM

congrats!!! you are going t have gorgeous pics :)
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#16 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:56 AM

Woooohooooo!! That's awesome Jaime!! Less than a year....it's going to FLY by!!

#17 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

That is great. I'm sure your pics will be beautiful!
              Michelle

#18 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                Awesome, who is your photog??

The next step for me is finding my hotel (unfortunately our first choice is booked so our TA (Tammy, host) is helping us look into other options), then sending out STD's with information packets. I've been trying to put off getting a dress for as long as possible because I tend to gain/lose weight fairly easily. It seems to come in cycles. Definitely not planning on going UP in weight tho!

I would like to go ahead and get started on finding my BMs dresses though because one of my BMs is leaving for Pharmacy school in August.

I totally know what you mean! When I first registered on here (back in March of '07) I was the only '09 bride! We too started looking at photographers back then and couldn't get anyone to give us a quote so I understand your frustrations. Amazingly, we've been engaged for just over 1 year now and the countdown is suddenly ON! You'll probably hear this a lot, but I can say from experience that it will fly by quicker than you think My advice is to plan out who you want, what hotel you want, etc. etc. and then as soon as you possibly can - BOOK IT! Even though you're starting so soon things may quickly begin to start filling up as you get closer to that 1 year mark.

Btw, what does "gutted" mean??
                hee hee gutted just means ragin or sad! i want to book now!!lol

Waw thats good to hear someone else joined this forum away in advance too! Now we have set the date, I just want to get everything organised and make the event perfect! Thats the whole idea of planning it 2 years in advance!hee hee

We have pretty much chosen everything tbh, its just the waiting game now for the hotel to be booked, then everything else can start getting booked to go with it!

Can't wait!!

xxxx

#19 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:11 PM

Congrats JL!! It feels good to have one more thing checked off the list doesn't it? I felt that way when we booked our trip.
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#20 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                  • 2,183 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

That's grea, congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users