Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12991 LauraMinn

LauraMinn
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:50 AM

I love this idea for a guestbook!  We didn't do engagement photos and have known each other for almost twelve years, so I think what I would do is include photos from over the years of our relationship.  Thanks so much for sharing!

#12992 tundeneha

tundeneha
    • 74 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

Agreed..send it to her...but real sloooooooowlllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :-)

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I agree with murmel! Be slow sending them over.

67 Booked and counting!

#12993 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
      • 899 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hey girls, I know you are anxious for some pics, so I will paste them in as I get to them.  I have a shutterfly account set up where there's tons of pics, but mostly of our friends and family.  As I sort through the thousands, i will add ones of the resort that you all may want to see.  For now, here are a few of me, me and my daughter, us at the ceremony, and then me and my now hubby!!  :) 

just me.JPGTnT fave.JPGceremony 1.JPGb&wharry and i.JPG

#12994 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Oh, I forgot, the shutterfly if you're interested in looking is www.iverswedding2011.shutterfly.com/pictures

#12995 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:53 PM

Tisha- Congratulations! You and your family look beautiful. Hope you had an amazing time and best wishes for the future.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12996 1106wedding

1106wedding
          • 317 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

Great news about Doremixx, did you have Ivan himself? I have them booked for my wedding in October. The music and dancing is super important to us so I'm happy to hear a recent review! Where was your reception? They allowed cold fireworks!?!? YAYYY!

Originally Posted by Chapa 

Some girls were wondering about DJ Doremixx a while back. I had him at my wedding last Saturday and he was AWESOME! Everyone at my reception loved him and he really knew how to get people dancing. He also handed out balloons, glow sticks and masks which added to the photo ops! He did cold fireworks during our first dance which was a cool touch.

You look gorgeous!!!! And so does the weather :) Congratulations!!!!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls, I know you are anxious for some pics, so I will paste them in as I get to them.  I have a shutterfly account set up where there's tons of pics, but mostly of our friends and family.  As I sort through the thousands, i will add ones of the resort that you all may want to see.  For now, here are a few of me, me and my daughter, us at the ceremony, and then me and my now hubby!!  :) 

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#12997 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
            • 899 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

I tried to write my review but it wouldn't post for some reason.  Boo. 

#12998 Mwise17

Mwise17
              • 528 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

:)

Wow!!!!   Looks amazing, as do you and your family!! 

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

#12999 Chapa

Chapa
                • 88 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Great news about Doremixx, did you have Ivan himself? I have them booked for my wedding in October. The music and dancing is super important to us so I'm happy to hear a recent review! Where was your reception? They allowed cold fireworks!?!? YAYYY!

You look gorgeous!!!! And so does the weather :) Congratulations!!!!

#13000 Chapa

Chapa
                  • 88 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

I really don't understand why it keeps doing that to me! ahh.. anyways I did have Ivan and my reception was at Zavas Plaza. I just told Ivan to do the cold fireworks and never told the WC myself about them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users