Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#11611 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
  • Jr. Member
  • 408 posts

    Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

    Where is your ceremony?  This will help get you the best timing.

     

    Originally Posted by Michele4172011 
     

    I think a few brides went on a site visit. For those that have, do you know how long the walk (slowly) is down the aisle? I'm trying to gauge my entrance song to see if it's too short/long.

     

    Still no luck on the TTD and I only have 3 months to go!





    #11612 MaggieandJay

    MaggieandJay
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,029 posts

      Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:48 PM



      THOSE LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!

      Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

      And...now let's try with an attachment :)

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       



      Attached Files


      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

      #11613 Michele4172011

      Michele4172011
      • Jr. Member
      • 194 posts

        Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:48 PM


        Sorry, our ceremony is on the beach. I believe the same place as yours, if I remember your pictures correctly from your site pictures.

        Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

        Where is your ceremony?  This will help get you the best timing.

         

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Michele4172011 
         

        I think a few brides went on a site visit. For those that have, do you know how long the walk (slowly) is down the aisle? I'm trying to gauge my entrance song to see if it's too short/long.

         

        Still no luck on the TTD and I only have 3 months to go!


         




        #11614 msmarmar123

        msmarmar123
        • Member
        • 747 posts

          Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

          Yeah...I really didn't have too much to do with them....I gave my friend at work the template that i found somewhere on this forum...and picked Purple...she did the rest :)

          We decided that we would punch a whole in the top and tie all 3 pages together with purple ribbon...then hopefully find some blue paper (like the blue color that says Boarding Pass) and make the the slot-ish envelopes.  It's the cutting and perforating part that's really going to confuse me....but luckily..my friend will help....

          She's going to get me through the first few...and then I'll let FI help so that he feels a part of things too :)

           

          Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

          Marla - Those look great!!  I tried DIY boarding passes and it did not turn out so good!  I dont think you'll need 8 months to finish them :)





          #11615 msmarmar123

          msmarmar123
          • Member
          • 747 posts

            Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

            Without airfare (cause Feb 2012 rates aren't out yet)

            Per person:

            3----$655

            4---$861

            5---$1067

            6---$1274

            7---$1480

             

            I figure airfare will be between $350-$400...so...not super awful....

             

            If only people would put a deposit down in the next 30 days...and then I won't be so freaked out over $$$


             

            Originally Posted by jcdagl2 


            How much were you quoted for rooms?
             

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by msmarmar123 

            I'm feeling aq little accomplished today...got my group agreement back from from my TA and sent out the 2nd round of STD (this one an email) with the info to book now....

            Really Really hoping people put a deposit downbefore I have to pay for all deposits...but I can't worry about that.....

             

             

            And...was working on my invitations today (boss is out sick)....and my friend at work is pretty good at Computer stuff (I am not so much) so we were working on my Boarding Pass Invites.   I know I have some time....as I won't be sending them out until August...but because I am so very bad at DIY...I figured I would need the 8 months head start :)

             

            This is what I have so far.....

             


             




            #11616 tundeneha

            tundeneha
            • Newbie
            • 74 posts

              Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

              Congrats to the January Brides!!!


              67 Booked and counting!

              #11617 tundeneha

              tundeneha
              • Newbie
              • 74 posts

                Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

                Hi there,

                 

                I have been reading the posts on this website for a month or two now...and am getting married at Azul Sensatori on June 12! Our wedding will be a little different since I am Indian and my FI is Nigerian. We are going to try to incorporate both of our cultures into the festivities. Few questions for you ladies...

                 

                1. Do you know if they charge extra for guest who are not staying at the hotel...just coming to attend the wedding and reception?
                2. Have any of you seen pictures of the Pool Deck area near building 4? The pictures my WC sent over don't really show what the layout of the area is like.
                3. Are most of you bringing all the items for your OOT bags downt o Mexico with you and distributing them there?

                 

                Thanks ladies for any and all help!


                67 Booked and counting!

                #11618 TLGnhci

                TLGnhci
                • Member
                • 899 posts

                  Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:33 AM

                  Hi Tundeneha,

                   



                  Hi there,

                   

                  I have been reading the posts on this website for a month or two now...and am getting married at Azul Sensatori on June 12! Our wedding will be a little different since I am Indian and my FI is Nigerian. We are going to try to incorporate both of our cultures into the festivities. Few questions for you ladies...

                   

                  1. Do you know if they charge extra for guest who are not staying at the hotel...just coming to attend the wedding and reception?
                  2. Have any of you seen pictures of the Pool Deck area near building 4? The pictures my WC sent over don't really show what the layout of the area is like.
                  3. Are most of you bringing all the items for your OOT bags downt o Mexico with you and distributing them there?

                   

                  Thanks ladies for any and all help!





                  #11619 nv+gms

                  nv+gms
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 113 posts

                    Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:44 AM



                    Re: Day Pass - if you are hosting a private reception on your wedding day guests not staying at the resort do not have to pay for a day pass.   I copied this from my Miami WC email:

                    Day Passes are available:

                    Day Pass: Includes food and beverage, does not include food & beverage for private events. This must be purchased separately. Allows non-hotel guests entry to the resort for an 8 hour period.

                    $99.00

                    Wedding Day Pass: Includes food and beverage, does not include food & beverage for private events. This must be purchased separately Allows non-guests entry to the resort for an 8 hour period on the day of the ceremony.

                    $72.00

                    ***Please note that Day Pass charges can be waived if you host a Private Dinner Event***.

                     

                      

                     

                    Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

                    Hi Tundeneha,

                     



                    Hi there,

                     

                    I have been reading the posts on this website for a month or two now...and am getting married at Azul Sensatori on June 12! Our wedding will be a little different since I am Indian and my FI is Nigerian. We are going to try to incorporate both of our cultures into the festivities. Few questions for you ladies...

                     

                    1. Do you know if they charge extra for guest who are not staying at the hotel...just coming to attend the wedding and reception?
                    2. Have any of you seen pictures of the Pool Deck area near building 4? The pictures my WC sent over don't really show what the layout of the area is like.
                    3. Are most of you bringing all the items for your OOT bags downt o Mexico with you and distributing them there?

                     

                    Thanks ladies for any and all help!


                     




                    #11620 Michele4172011

                    Michele4172011
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 194 posts

                      Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:07 AM


                      Thanks for posting this! I have 4 guests who are using a time share to stay in Mexcio, rather than our resort and I was worried about the additional cost there may be to have them there for the day. This helps!! I am going to send this to my Miami WC to confirm. I also need to set up another call for finalize more of the details. My wedding is coming sooooo soon! Less than 3 months now!
                       

                      Originally Posted by nv+gms 



                      Re: Day Pass - if you are hosting a private reception on your wedding day guests not staying at the resort do not have to pay for a day pass.   I copied this from my Miami WC email:

                      Day Passes are available:

                      Day Pass: Includes food and beverage, does not include food & beverage for private events. This must be purchased separately. Allows non-hotel guests entry to the resort for an 8 hour period.

                      $99.00

                      Wedding Day Pass: Includes food and beverage, does not include food & beverage for private events. This must be purchased separately Allows non-guests entry to the resort for an 8 hour period on the day of the ceremony.

                      $72.00

                      ***Please note that Day Pass charges can be waived if you host a Private Dinner Event***.

                       

                        

                       

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

                      Hi Tundeneha,

                       



                      Hi there,

                       

                      I have been reading the posts on this website for a month or two now...and am getting married at Azul Sensatori on June 12! Our wedding will be a little different since I am Indian and my FI is Nigerian. We are going to try to incorporate both of our cultures into the festivities. Few questions for you ladies...

                       

                      1. Do you know if they charge extra for guest who are not staying at the hotel...just coming to attend the wedding and reception?
                      2. Have any of you seen pictures of the Pool Deck area near building 4? The pictures my WC sent over don't really show what the layout of the area is like.
                      3. Are most of you bringing all the items for your OOT bags downt o Mexico with you and distributing them there?

                       

                      Thanks ladies for any and all help!


                       

                       





                      Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas


                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users