Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11071 nv+gms

nv+gms
  • Site Supporter
  • 113 posts

    Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:25 PM


    Beautiful! 

    Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

    Hey girlie, I did post some pics before but here's one from last night.  Don't mind the quality and how I look.  :)  And I think I am going to have the neckline pushed down into more of a sweetheart. 

     




    Yay!!!  Are you ready to post any pictures of it yet?  Cant wait to see it!
     

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

    Ladies, Just wanted to say that I am happy to announce that I went and picked up my dress tonight and I no longer have any worries that it's the one I will wear on my wedding day! :o)

     

    YAY!!

     

     


     

     



     



    #11072 bigboponthebeach

    bigboponthebeach
    • Jr. Member
    • 456 posts

      Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:38 AM



      Originally Posted by mzgillis316 

      HI Ladies Well my wedding was ABSOLUTELY AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIING!!!! IM AM so excited and cant wait to get my DVD from the videographer and our pics...everything went smoothly for the most part and I have absolutely no regrets. Everyone had a FANTASTIC time! i only have this one pic from our photographer but hopefully by this weekend I'll be able to put up more :) Dont stress too much girls everything will be wonderful :) ttyls


      You were WITHOUT A DOUBT a beautiful bride!!!!!!  I love this photo of you! Congrats on your wedding and being a Mrs.!!!
       

       Quote:

      Originally Posted by Chapa 

      Hey girls.. I have a question for those of you that are using destinationweddings.com for your TA. Have you or your guests been having issues getting ahold of your TA or their not getting back to them in a timely manner? I understand they are busy, but upsetting my guests make me more upset because I went with them to try to make this process as hassle free as I could for my guests. I have complained once to the upper levels and I don't want to seem like a b-word and complain again, but when is enough, enough? Sorry.. had to see if it was just me!

      We are using them and aren't overly impressed.  We are not having any problems with TA communication/contact/responses to our guests. Our concerns with DW.com lie elsewhere, but to answer your question, communication with our guests has been superb.  I would continue going to the top about your TA and if it is not resolved, I would request to be assigned a new DW.com TA.  We are on our second DW.com TA by choice, so it can be done if push comes to shove. 
       

      Quote:

      Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

      Hey girls,

       

      I was just thinking ~ with how the resort is with "not" allowing outside vendors, what is going to happen when I bring my real touch flowers?  Have any past brides brought them?  

       

      Also, does anyone know if they will accept items to be shipped in?  I'm starting to think these OOT bags are going to be a huge headache to try and get everything there. 

       

      Hmm.....


      I have read about several brides successfully bringing Real Touch flowers without vendor fees or any other grief.  If I am not mistaken, Meredith recently used them as well for her November wedding without fail.

       

      I have also read on other threads as well as ours that shipments to the resort are not allowed.  I think it is for several reasons, including the fact that they do not want to be held liable.  I'm not sure how many weddings they have a day, but I imagine if they allowed each bride to ship parcels down, there would be moments of confusion.  I also think they don't want to bear the burden of parcels that don't make it through customs or are opened in route through customs. Have you considered finding a local FedEx and possibly having parcels shipped there and then picking them up yourself. Might be a safer bet.....IMO.
       



      #11073 TLGnhci

      TLGnhci
      • Member
      • 899 posts

        Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

        You're right.  I do believe Meredith did use Real touch.  Shoo, just got worried for a second there.  :)  

         

        Thanks for the advice on fedex.  I think I will look into some options. 
         

        I have read about several brides successfully bringing Real Touch flowers without vendor fees or any other grief.  If I am not mistaken, Meredith recently used them as well for her November wedding without fail.

         

        I have also read on other threads as well as ours that shipments to the resort are not allowed.  I think it is for several reasons, including the fact that they do not want to be held liable.  I'm not sure how many weddings they have a day, but I imagine if they allowed each bride to ship parcels down, there would be moments of confusion.  I also think they don't want to bear the burden of parcels that don't make it through customs or are opened in route through customs. Have you considered finding a local FedEx and possibly having parcels shipped there and then picking them up yourself. Might be a safer bet.....IMO.
         





        #11074 mzgillis316

        mzgillis316
        • Newbie
        • 133 posts

          Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:17 AM


          NO worries I walked onto the plane with my real touch flowers in hand lolol no one bothered me and they most certainly wont bother you at the resort....I actually brought 8 tall glass vases with me...4 of them broke by the time I got there. THe onsite WC was very understanding and offered me similar vases at 4 buxs a piece, they were very accomodating.  I was actually pleasantly surprised at the quality of the flowers that come with the wedding package for free. I loved my bouquet from the resort!  The real touch bouquet that I purchased from Wedideas I didn't like very much at all ...it was so small and looked liked a bridesmaid bouquet so I passed it to my MOH and it was perfect.

           

          BTW there are sooo many little knick knacks in the cancun malls (i.e. maracas for a buck) that you can save yourselves some of the hassle of shipping those big items with you. Along with my dress we had about 5 bags to check ...we just ended up upgrading to first class so that we wouldn't have to pay all the extra and overweight baggage fees.

          Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

          You're right.  I do believe Meredith did use Real touch.  Shoo, just got worried for a second there.  :)  

           

          Thanks for the advice on fedex.  I think I will look into some options. 
           

          I have read about several brides successfully bringing Real Touch flowers without vendor fees or any other grief.  If I am not mistaken, Meredith recently used them as well for her November wedding without fail.

           

          I have also read on other threads as well as ours that shipments to the resort are not allowed.  I think it is for several reasons, including the fact that they do not want to be held liable.  I'm not sure how many weddings they have a day, but I imagine if they allowed each bride to ship parcels down, there would be moments of confusion.  I also think they don't want to bear the burden of parcels that don't make it through customs or are opened in route through customs. Have you considered finding a local FedEx and possibly having parcels shipped there and then picking them up yourself. Might be a safer bet.....IMO.
           


           


          #11075 arkae

          arkae
          • Newbie
          • 129 posts

            Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:16 PM

            Any of you ladies that have purchased items, maracas etc from amols? How did you take these with you?...just wondering what the best way to pack a bunch of maracas might be lol :)

            thx!



            #11076 mzgillis316

            mzgillis316
            • Newbie
            • 133 posts

              Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:55 PM


              we wrapped them in bubble wrap and put them in a suitcase and we also had a box full of things...but honestly if I could do it all over again I would have just purchased them when I got to Cancun they had them at like every store...although they didnt have a ton of pink which was

              Originally Posted by arkae 

              Any of you ladies that have purchased items, maracas etc from amols? How did you take these with you?...just wondering what the best way to pack a bunch of maracas might be lol :)

              thx!





              #11077 mzgillis316

              mzgillis316
              • Newbie
              • 133 posts

                Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

                Hi Girls

                I just finished my review of the resort with some pictures ....I do have things I will be selling but probably wont get to that until this weekend :)

                 

                http://www.bestdesti...-a#post_1501575



                #11078 JaimeCF2BR

                JaimeCF2BR
                • Jr. Member
                • 408 posts

                  Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:02 AM

                  Great review!  Everything looked so perfect!



                  #11079 JaimeCF2BR

                  JaimeCF2BR
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 408 posts

                    Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:04 AM

                    Does anyone have Grace as their WC?  I just found out I was reassigned to her this week, so just curious if anyone has any experience.  She responded within 8 hours to my first email, so thats a good start!!



                    #11080 MaggieandJay

                    MaggieandJay
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,029 posts

                      Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:27 AM


                      GREAT Review!!!!
                       

                      Originally Posted by mzgillis316 

                      Hi Girls

                      I just finished my review of the resort with some pictures ....I do have things I will be selling but probably wont get to that until this weekend :)

                       

                      http://www.bestdesti...-a#post_1501575




                      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!


                      Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas


                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users