February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

Chapa – April 30, 2011

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

*Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

bryteyedbride - May 28th 2011

Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

June 2011

gom4good - June 9th 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

Mrs Goose - June 25th 2011

July 2011

karlaandmark July 19th 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

Jwashing - August 6, 2011

November 2011

Jesse Nov 12, 2011

February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

Depending on your TA and room blocks you may (or may not) have a choice.  One of the pluses (and minuses!) of my TA is I can pick any room type.  The room types are really divided by building numbers, so its sort of all the same.  Just sounds extra confusing! 

btw...i LOVE your dress!  Whether you alter the top to make it sweetheart or not, I think it is stunning!! 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Your TA's are giving you options of buildings and such?  All my contract had in it was the standard suite for different amount of days.  Jaime, I'd like to see your site too. Please. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Sure thing!  I'll send you the link.

Thanxsss!!! umm I think it was BB-34 they gave it to me as the bouquet included ( i just told them my colors) ...IT WAS Absolutely Gorgeous!! I love it and managed to wrap it up and get it back home lol

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

Congratulations :) Your dress is gorgeous...so are the flowers...what bouquet did you go with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

HI Ladies Well my wedding was ABSOLUTELY AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIING!!!! IM AM so excited and cant wait to get my DVD from the videographer and our pics...everything went smoothly for the most part and I have absolutely no regrets. Everyone had a FANTASTIC time! i only have this one pic from our photographer but hopefully by this weekend I'll be able to put up more :) Dont stress too much girls everything will be wonderful :) ttyls Shal in gown.jpg

My photographer was Vida Carson...she's from philadelphia ...you can check out her website on vidacarson.com ...SHe's AMAzzzing!!!!

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 View Post

Hi Chapa, I haven't had any issues with my TA- I think mine has been wonderful to me and both my guests. If you aren't getting the service you want, keep going up the chain until you do!! We are the reason why they are in business and it's all about the referral process for them. They should want to keep you happy as much as you want to be happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapa View Post

Hey girls.. I have a question for those of you that are using destinationweddings.com for your TA. Have you or your guests been having issues getting ahold of your TA or their not getting back to them in a timely manner? I understand they are busy, but upsetting my guests make me more upset because I went with them to try to make this process as hassle free as I could for my guests. I have complained once to the upper levels and I don't want to seem like a b-word and complain again, but when is enough, enough? Sorry.. had to see if it was just me!

Oh my gosh!! What a gorgeous picture! I LOVE your dress! Who was your photographer??? Amazing! I'm so glad everything went well for you. I'm getting so antsy and I still have 4 months to go!

HI Ladies Well my wedding was ABSOLUTELY AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIING!!!! IM AM so excited and cant wait to get my DVD from the videographer and our pics...everything went smoothly for the most part and I have absolutely no regrets. Everyone had a FANTASTIC time! i only have this one pic from our photographer but hopefully by this weekend I'll be able to put up more :) Dont stress too much girls everything will be wonderful :) ttyls Shal in gown.jpg

Yes I got my hair and makeup done at the sensatori salon...I HIGHLY Recommend the, they did a FABULOUS JOB!!!! I got the glowing bride package for $300 and it was sooooooooooooooo worth it...the massage the day of the wedding was wonderful :)

Originally Posted by arkae View Post

CONGRATS!! you look fantastic! i am so happy (and relieved) every time someone posts how fab their wedding was haha ;)

Q for you: was that hair/makeup done at the sensatori's salon?

Quote:

Yes my husbands mother (she was our travel agent) worked something out with them and upgraded us to the honeymoon suite. It was really nice but I will say it is not necessary to have, it is the exact same size as the other rooms without the enormous balcony :)

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Wow mzgillis316, you look beautiful!! Are you standing on the balcony of one of the honeymoon suites!?

Hey girls,

I was just thinking ~ with how the resort is with "not" allowing outside vendors, what is going to happen when I bring my real touch flowers?  Have any past brides brought them?  

Also, does anyone know if they will accept items to be shipped in?  I'm starting to think these OOT bags are going to be a huge headache to try and get everything there. 

Hmm.....

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Hey girls,

I was just thinking ~ with how the resort is with "not" allowing outside vendors, what is going to happen when I bring my real touch flowers?  Have any past brides brought them?  

Also, does anyone know if they will accept items to be shipped in?  I'm starting to think these OOT bags are going to be a huge headache to try and get everything there. 

Hmm.....

I know other brides have used 'real touch' flowers and have not had any problems.

We are bringing our OOT bags (the actual bags-which I am busy sewing right now 24 done....10more to go). We also plan on bringing down the stuff for the 'first aid kits' and the welcome letter. But we are going to buy local treats/snacks and a small souviener when we arrive. We are renting a car before our guests arrive.

Not sure if they accept shipped items. I think they just don't want to take responsibilty for the items....ie. if they get misplaced.