Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#10131 sunnywinters76

sunnywinters76
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:10 AM

Hi Jaime!  I have my own company www.sunshinewinters.com I'm glad to hear that the Ipod is a good option and that someone with the hotel can work it.  That puts me at ease about that.  

#10132 daniepps

daniepps
    • 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by rkf1046 

I am also using an Ipod for all the events and I was curious how you girls using Ipods were going to announce yourselves at the reception if at all?  I have planned a cocktail while we take pics and then I assumed we would be announced at the reception but as I was reading about the ipods I just realized who does that if you aren't getting a DJ.  Any thoughts? ideas?

We just asked one of our guests to do it.  The microphone comes with the rental of the sound equipment.  If you don't want to do that I'm sure one of the WC's will do it for you.  They're at the reception the entire time.

#10133 daniepps

daniepps
      • 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

The resort let you have music for your welcome reception?  We will probably do this as well, but I didn't know you could play music for that.  Do you have to order any special equipment?

It's the same equipment they rent for the reception.  It cost $150 for the welcome reception.  I never asked about the difference in price but I assume it's because the welcome/cocktail reception is only 2 hours and the dinner/wedding reception is 4 hours.  I never even asked for it. I just noticed it was on my detail sheet and I just went along with it.

#10134 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

Oh, okay, cool.  Was your welcome reception basically your "included dinner" since you held a private reception?  Did you just play background music? 

Originally Posted by daniepps 

It's the same equipment they rent for the reception.  It cost $150 for the welcome reception.  I never asked about the difference in price but I assume it's because the welcome/cocktail reception is only 2 hours and the dinner/wedding reception is 4 hours.  I never even asked for it. I just noticed it was on my detail sheet and I just went along with it.

#10135 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
          • 184 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:00 AM

hi all,

we are getting married in may next year at sensatori. for those of you that had your wedding there or are in the process of planning it can you help? i am unsure whether to hold a private event or not, it seems a lot of additional cost when the gold package we have selected is £3000 already! did any of you opt to have your evening meal in the spoon restaurant? and if so, how was it?

Thanks and happy planning x

#10136 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
            • 408 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:18 AM

Another May 2011 bride!  What day?

Quote:

Originally Posted by *lyndsey* 

hi all,

we are getting married in may next year at sensatori. for those of you that had your wedding there or are in the process of planning it can you help? i am unsure whether to hold a private event or not, it seems a lot of additional cost when the gold package we have selected is £3000 already! did any of you opt to have your evening meal in the spoon restaurant? and if so, how was it?

Thanks and happy planning x

#10137 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
              • 239 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

20 days ladies....20 days! AHHH!!! :)

Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#10138 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by amandamarieb 

Yay!!! You're gonna be a beautiful bride!!

#10139 daniepps

daniepps
                  • 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Oh, okay, cool.  Was your welcome reception basically your "included dinner" since you held a private reception?  Did you just play background music? 

No I had the pearl package so I didn't have an included dinner.  I used the Mexican Donkey Cocktail menu and had the reception on the pool deck.  I wouldn't say it was background music because people were dancing so it was actually loud enough to be considered a party. 

#10140 Nikki O

Nikki O
                    • 83 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:57 AM

How exciting!!!

Originally Posted by amandamarieb 

Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users