Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

I'm seeing John Edward tonight!

I am SO a believer - I could tell you some stories that would knock your socks off about my mom - totally trippy - you MUST tell us how it went!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Jenny - i love John Edward - how much does it cost? you have to post an update? i am so jealous!
I cost $175 a ticket. He sure makes out with these types of shows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcz0702 View Post
That is so cool how did you get tickets. Good Luck
I bought them off his website but seems they sell out really quick. I bought these tickets back in December.

There was about 300 ppl there I'd guesstimate. He did like 10-12 readings and answered questions. Unfortunately we didn't get a reading frown.giffrown.gif It was amazing though. I love him so much and all he stands for so just watching him in action was so inspirational. One thing that I noticed that was scary - most of the girls that got the readings we young widows. A mother got a reading from her son that passed not too long ago. John was on the money with a certain picture hanging on their staircase and how the father called him "peach fuzz" after he'd get a haircut. He was also on the money with this woman who was a nurse and helped a little boy be "comfortable" when he passed. The boy came through and told her thank you.

Unfortunately, my FI didn't change his mind.

Whoa! Yeah he is totally cool! Too bad he only did that many readings with a crowd of 300. At least you enjoyed yourself though, right?

Jenny that is awesome! He totally rules!! and I absoultely believe, my FI thinks I am nuts but like you said he is so inspirational and how can he be making it all up?

What a bummer you didn't get a reading. Do you honestly feel like it was real? Do you think he screened the people that got the reading before hand?