Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

I'm seeing John Edward tonight!

No not that dude that ran for president but the Psychic Medium :)

It's going to be me, my mom, and FI. I'm a believer as well as my mom but I just can't convince my FI - he's a realist. So I'm HOPING HOPING HOPING John Edward would do a reading for my FI.

Anyone ever watch his show Cross Country?

i watch it over here all the time and spookily enough it's on as i type this lol i believe but I think he can be a bit wide sometimes lol

I prefer Lisa Williams lol

But have a great time it'll be fab lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
i watch it over here all the time and spookily enough it's on as i type this lol i believe but I think he can be a bit wide sometimes lol
I prefer Lisa Williams lol

But have a great time it'll be fab lol
my opinion of him is this - even if he's a crock of shit, he's very inspirational for the people that are going through a loss. If his words can help them cope and move on, then he's doing the right thing.

Don't get me wrong I certainly don't think hes a croc of shit lol like I said sometimes he's bang on - its like everyone he is not gonna get it right all the time lol it'll be a good feeling in that room tho with our without a reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Don't get me wrong I certainly don't think hes a croc of shit lol like I said sometimes he's bang on - its like everyone he is not gonna get it right all the time lol it'll be a good feeling in that room tho with our without a reading
yea definitely. I'm taking pictures with me for good luck but I told my mom and FI, NO TALKING about anyone once we walk in the building.

I have been wondering if he was still around. I used to watch him on Crossing Over all the time, but haven't seen it forever. I am a believer, and would love to go see him sometime! Let us know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethrondson View Post
I have been wondering if he was still around. I used to watch him on Crossing Over all the time, but haven't seen it forever. I am a believer, and would love to go see him sometime! Let us know how it goes.
I definitely will :) It should be a small setting and it's from 7pm-9pm so I hope he does a lot of readings

That's exciting Jenny. I remember his show and I must admit I really liked it. I'm a believer too! Good luck - hope you get to take in an amazing experience

LOL...I totally thought you meant the politician. I was going to jealous cause I think he is super hot!

Have fun and let us know how it goes.