Sign in to follow this  
Amy&Andy

Amy’s LONG Planning post *Mucho Pics*

Everything is beautiful! I saw those OOT bags this week at JoAnn's and now they are 30% off of $12.99, so I am just waiting until they go cheaper!

Also, where is his shirt from, I really like it!?

Oh my goodness it's really almost here Amy!

I am so excited for you and Andy. It will be perfect!

Everything looks wonderful girl!

Wow Amy!!! Your stuff looks absolutely and incredibly amazing. You are so prepared for this!!!! Your BD book is super hot too!!! I can't wait until you come back with pictures of your big day!

I gotta give it to you Amy, I think that you have one of the bst planned weddings out of anyone on this forum atleast the top 3....everything looks amazing !!!!! I am so happy and excited for you YAY!!! I'm super stoked to see your wedding pics you're gonna have such an amazing wedding

btw did u get your ring changed? or say a little upgrade cheesy.gif it's beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLgator View Post
Everything is beautiful! I saw those OOT bags this week at JoAnn's and now they are 30% off of $12.99, so I am just waiting until they go cheaper!

Also, where is his shirt from, I really like it!?
Oh good! Wait until July and they will go 70% off! I had them for almost a year...but well worth it!

Andy's shirt is from Macys:
INC International Concepts® Cay Embroidered Linen Shirt - Shirts - Men's - Macy's

Wow Amy... everything is amazing. I LOVE your light blue. I absolutely can't wait to see how it all pulls together!

How exciting Amy, I feel like we are both getting ready to graduate or something since we've been planning our weddings for pretty much the same time. Everything you have done looks FABULOUS!!! You've done a great job! You're guests are going to be so impressed and you are going to be a beautiful bride!! hug2.gif

I need to get on my planning post :-/