Post pics of your Wedding Cake!

• Please log in to reply
879 replies to this topic

#221 buehler.allison

• 99 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:47 AM

I LOVE cake and cannot wait to have one that is multiple layers for my fiance and I to hack into! We were bummed that we wouldn't do any cake tasting with a destination wedding... but from other posts, it sounds like we might be able to do a tasting if we visit the resort in advance... my fiance and I might have to reconsider doing a site visit!!

#222 nsimpson

• 325 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

I suddenly have the urge to eat cake! LOL.. I think I will go with something VERY simple for my day, with a few flowers to add some pop in colour.
      Love is a wonderful thing!
      Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#223 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:38 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

OMG, Miss Ashly87.....now THIS is FABULOUS!!! It just might be EXACTLY what I've always wanted, but never knew existed -- it's themed, without being "cheesy", yet still has a modern kind of flair. What makes this cake even better is that it would go with the Brown part of my Aqua and Chocolate Brown color scheme ---- IT'S PERFECT!

THANK YOU a million for finding, and (more importantly) sharing this photo; I can't wait to show it to my Mom, as we were just discussing yesterday evening how I haven't seen a cake for our AHR that has made me say "WOW"!

Well, I just offically said WOW!

#224 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

Ashly87, AGREED with Christie!! This is PERFECTLY beachy without being over the top!!

#225 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:50 PM

Here was mine: I didn't have an idea of what I wanted when we got to the resort so I flipped a few pages in the picture book and picked this one. Looked pretty good and tasted mmm soo good. We had way too much left over though.

Click the image to open in full size.

#226 MSG518

• 109 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:07 PM

Wow! All of these cakes look wonderful. I originally wanted a sand castle cake to match the beach theme, but you never know if the resort will be able to replicate. I guess I'd rather be safe than sorry :)

#227 KB&JC

• 70 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

All of these cakes are beautiful!! I cant wait to choose mine!!
                Dreams Cancun
                May 14, 2011
                Bride and Groom +37 booked and counting!!

#228 42010bride

• 91 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:04 PM

Gorgeous cakes, can't wait til we get topick our wedding cake.

#229 allyson779

• 238 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

Wow I love looking through all the cakes... So excited to pick out mine!
                    Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#230 Luli

• 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Thanks ladies for posting all these mmmm yummy looking cakes. I have a lot to think about they are all soo beautiful good thing is I have loots of time still, however I do already have my cake topper which is a start LOL. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users