JessicaM

Something you wish you would have packed?

this thread is so helpful! thanks for all the great tips

I haven't left yet, but here are some things that are random, that I need to remember to pack.

- tide sink wash packets (in case you want to wash a few clothing items in the sink)

-extra camera memory card

-scissors

-band aids/ first aid kit

-extra thick conditioner to detangle hair after wedding (from hairspray)

-tons of sunscreen

-loofas to shower with

-a cheap colorful beach towel, so I can tell which lounge chair is mine!!

(this wisdom comes from me going to my brother's PV wedding)

-bring several cans of spray on sunscreen for your scalp. Ouch, we all burnt ours and it was so painful

-bring immodium or a dr prescribed upset stomach remedy. Mexican food does not agree with everyone.

Don't overpack! remember that you will be buying stuff there! I wore 1 pair of shorts the whole time I was in mexico, the rest of the time i lived in sun dresses and bathing suits. Make sure you bring a few cute dresses as most of the ladies wear one to dinner each night.

I haven't been yet but I am bringing a lot of Cystal Light "On the Go" packets in different flavors. They are perfect size for 16 -20 oz bottles of water. I am also putting these and flavored tea packets for water bottles in our OOT bags. We are going to be there 11 days and this will give us a few options other than water or alcohol.

Thanks for the thread! My list has grown. Keep the ideas coming.

LMAO, Mummergirl you are hilarious. I love the term `chub rub` too funny!

Thanks a million-- what a great thread. Packing like a maniac next week!

So Helpful everyone. I would like to add for the people who will be drinking more than they should, some rehydrating electrolyte tablets (got at outdoor store) to put in water the next day and alka-seltzer hangover, Chaser etc. I have been testing these out (a little really) and find really helpful. Although best not to over do in the first place of course but so tasty and free!

Hey all! Dollerama has four packs of 18oz stadium cups for $1.50 right now. my MOH and I snagged enough for the entire group so we could personalize cups for everyone-- everyone loves an xl cerveza. lol