Elizabeth Medina ~ Photographer

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:20 PM

Elizabeth, I have been looking at your website for the past hour and the photos are AMAZING. I love how they are all unique and capture the "specialness" of each individual couple.

Even your shots of seemingly random things come out beautiful.
    Me encanta esa pictura de la cerveza delante de los flores:

Click the image to open in full size.

It looks like a brilliant ad that would be found in a magazine. (Maybe you could even send it into Pac­fico and see if they'd be interested in using it in their advertising...?!)

You have a great artistic eye and I can feel the passion in your photographs!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#22 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:16 AM

Elizabeth!

I was just visiting your blog when I came across this wedding! How beautiful!

Can you give us more pics?? Please! I'm dying to check out the decor..

Beach Wedding, Alejandra and Jorge, Uaymitun, Yucatan, Mexico | Elizabeth Medina Photography

Thanks!

#23 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
      • Vendor
      • 278 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

Hi Amy, I have PMed you! And thank you so much for reading my blog!

#24 Bryan Valiant

Bryan Valiant
        • Banned
        • 49 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

aloha Elizaneth this is a fun place and you have a blast! the more photographers the merrier.

Bryan Vailant

Amore Studios - Wedding Photography & More

#25 BillysBride

BillysBride
          • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:26 PM

Elizabeth, welcome!

I think I did an inquiry form for your services, but I havent heard anything back yet. I've got plenty of time, so please, drop a line when you can.
            Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
            http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#26 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
            • 315 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:05 AM

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for responding to my inquiry so quickly! Too bad you're already booked for my wedding. I would have loved to have you as our photographer! =) you take amazing pictures!!!

#27 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
              • Vendor
              • 278 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

Thank you Joy! That is the only think I can´t stand about wedding photography! i would have loved to photograph the wedding. Best wishes I know it will be just amazing!

#28 BBtoB

BBtoB
                • 399 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

Hi Elizabeth,

I am getting married July 5, 2009 at the Paraiso Lindo south of Cancun. I am looking for a photgrapher for this day. Would you be able to please let me know if you are available and what packages you offer.

Thanks!
                  Bess

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BBtoB
                  Hi Elizabeth,

I am getting married July 5, 2009 at the Paraiso Lindo south of Cancun. I am looking for a photgrapher for this day. Would you be able to please let me know if you are available and what packages you offer.

Thanks!
                  Bess
                  bess, you may want to email her directly as well.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#30 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                  • Vendor
                  • 278 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:41 PM

Hi Bess, Congratulations! Thank you (and Tammy!). I am afraid I am not available for your date. Sorry about that! Best wishes for the wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users